The Great Chase XIII

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nordais, Mar 20, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thanks, Nordais for the numbers!
    Like some people here, I have a mixed relationship with this event. Aging has turned my sight into a second or third sense :oops: Every year I say to myself that I won't do it anymore but I end up doing it.

So, I'm in with low expectations :sleepy:

Good luck everyone!

Jarrow, sanddollar15, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Your best bet is to mill all your Detective Tools and wait to play the same 3 rooms over and over with the "find everything" (60 items in 60 seconds) to max out your points. Some players will start with "find 10 items" to get an idea where things are and then switch to "find all".

davidb1yth007 and Jarrow like this.
  3. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

Yes, I am doing this right now, I find 10 objects and learn their locations. How will I come back to the same room every time? Currently, 3 rooms are constantly changing.

Nordais likes this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I've seen others report they get the best results when waiting to play all the games on the same day utilizing the same three scenes. However, I play as I go along due to several reasons: 1) It is time consuming to play a large number of games all at once 2) that is a lot of clicking and my hands need a break 3) My eyes feel funny after several games so I can't do many at one time 4) you never know what real life will throw at you making it hard to finish all the mini games at the end and 5) while we haven't had any DDoS attacks in a while, you also never know when the game may be unavailable.

I had several farmwheel bonuses yesterday and activated my Jack O Gifts today. I'm using some of my SG stock and making good progress. Currently, my crops are ahead of my drops but I anticipate long crops overnight will fix that.

I am doing find 60 items in 90 seconds and my average is 149.

Best wishes to all no matter what strategy you use.

5. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

EdynohE:
    Memorize each scene and choose "Find all items". Then find all of them within the time and you will earn maximum points. Tricky but possible after a few tries. Best of luck!

6. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

If you only want to get the cloud row, mill the 42 Detective Tools + 1 free and play your 43 mini-games in one sitting, that's how you can play in the same three rooms. If you mill a few Detective Tools each day, keep them until you've accumulated enough. There's some rooms that are easier than others: the 2 kitchen ones come to mind.

7. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Bye bye Piccolo Box achieved with POINTS...

Since 35 games, with an average of a whopping 102 points, would require almost 140 games, only the left side, based on the number of games, and doing it until "the end" will do for me.

Unfortunately, this time this is the case, because tomorrow, for example, there are TWO new and difficult ones for me to fly, the ones opening tomorrow when I last avoided them, completely, and now it's coming, again.

dumbunny, Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  8. EdynohE

EdynohE Forum Apprentice

I want to play with all my points, I just really liked the game mechanics. I'll probably get the cloud queue tomorrow because I've already played 35 games. Now I need to find a way to drop drops without spending SG in a short time.

I didn't realize the rooms would change, so I guess I'd better wait :)

Thank you for all the calculations and help

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
  9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

All done, thanks 'puppies' for these labelled pictures. I was going to wait until tomorrow when the three pics would be really familiar but I did Kitty's hut with the ten differences to get past it.
    Good luck to all you perservererers...!xD
    (it isn't an insult!?!*&)

10. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Games are offered at events for many tastes, I haven't really liked this for years. :sleepy:
    However, the minimum goal was achieved when two of my farms have a cloud row in use.;)
    Good luck with the event to fellow players.:)

dumbunny, Jarrow, ç.çiftçi and 2 others like this.
  11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have completed all 63 mini games and have CR up and running!:music: I also have just milled 13 more tools from extra crops and drops I had, I will play them today as I have the factory, kitchen and island rooms today. Thanks puppiesnponies ,for the labeled rooms, they are a big help in finding things that are very tiny or you are not sure what they are!xD Good luck to all playing this event!

dumbunny, Jarrow, ç.çiftçi and 2 others like this.
  12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Done :)

Farmwheel bonuses, Jack O Gifts, SG stocks, long crops overnight for drops, studied the pictures from the archives, and 127 games later, I am cross eyed but done:pxDxD

13. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

63 games have been played. I will not continue by grinding and playing the cultivated activity plants. This game is not good for my eyes. Congratulations to those who finished it, good luck to those who continue.

14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I have no idea how many games I have played, but I'll continue. After two or three more games I'll get my main goal, chipmunk.

Jarrow, BellaMary69, Tarsis63 and 4 others like this.
  15. NinaBoBina

NinaBoBina Forum Greenhorn

As a fairly new player, I'm in awe of those of you who have finished! I've played 9 games, but the next one will bring me a surprise stable, and there is still time to go, so I'm very happy with the prizes I'm managing to get. I have a few CAC in my inventory, but I'm saving them until I'm a bit more advanced to understand how to use them best. For now I'm just planting event crops and watering them and seeing how it goes. I like hidden item games in general, so finding this a fun one.

Jarrow, BellaMary69, Moraine and 4 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm just completed the left side. Not going to make it to the chipmunk stable and that's okay.

SL's farm completed both sides earlier today. There was a lot of green goo and propellers used. My eyes are bleary from playing the find all 60 items thing.

PM23's farm has the cloud row and a few extra goodies. Will keep growing the event crop on that farm through tomorrow to see if I can get the left side completed on that farm, too.

Jarrow, Nordais, BellaMary69 and 2 others like this.
  17. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

This event seems to be the hardest to do multiple farms. I am appreciating the extra points given in the 'find 60' choice - from memory the max used to be 135, and it now is 158. Also the max in 'find 10' is open for 20 seconds where, I think, it used to be 13 seconds. Please note that I am currently frazdazzled so some of these numbers may be Not correct. Just nice to think repeat games may be getting a bit more user-friendly!:music:

Jarrow, dumbunny, Nordais and 4 others like this.
  18. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I've played 59 games, and I love the mini games. Time constraints, use of foggy memory, use of even more foggier eyesight, what's not to love? I have so much fun I'm tempted to splurge out on a basket just to play more. But no, I won't do it. It's not needed. I did use a fair chunk of SG and spun the luxury wheel for harvest bonus.
    I don't think I'll be able to finish right side, and might not even make it to the chipmunk. Maybe. Having a blast regardless.

19. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I'm ready to start playing now, 107 mini-games await on my main farm and 40 on my baby farm! I was lucky enough to get 5 100% on the spinning wheel yesterday and decided to throw a +100% crop in the silver slot... Still have almost 13k of event plant waiting and no drops for it yet... :eek::wuerg:xD

I used my wonder trees and stables and got... a chipmunk stall! So no need to stress out now! ;)

EDIT: Is it me or did the clickable area of items have shrunken to almost non existing space? The milk bottle and Witch cat kettle won't be picked by the first click... -.-

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  20. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

YES! They re-engineered some of the scenes and the clickable area on some of the items microscopic now. The milk bottle, candle and witch's caldron on the kitchen scene are especially hard. Often needed to go back and reclick those items. Argh! On the castaway island scene, I had issues with the anchor (far left) and the volleyball (far right).