The Great Kaboom

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Mar 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Yup, you're not alone, One-Two. ;):pxD

12ss12, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  2. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

So many silly farmers in this thread. xD

Can I join the club? I read the FAQ not long after it came out but didn't prepare any of my fields until shortly before the event was due to start... on purpose. :p I just couldn't let my buffs go to waste. :wuerg:

farmer_broke, Nala777, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Drop rate seems very good. From one harvest of trees I got enough wooden crates for 2 blasting machines (and my rainforest wasn't full of trees, I had 10+ stables there too). From one harvest of around half a field of stables, I fell just short of the required 27 car batteries for one blasting machine. Still, the stables can be harvested twice daily and I have since filled the remaining green meadow space with stables (I had trees there - wanted one last harvest!) so I should get more than enough drops there. Looks like drops won't be an issue for once. Is it possible BP is finally listening...?

Nala777, baw815, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

squigglegiggle, don't hold your breath. :wuerg: ;) xD

5. squigglegiggle

My hopes aren't high that this will last, but I'll take what I can get...this is the first proper event in a long time where I haven't had a single complaint!

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well I'm late to the party...

Thanks for crunching the numbers and starting the thread, Nala!

This farm is sitting this event out. #1 I don't have the bio-glue and I'm not gonna pay for it at the market. #2 I'm short a bunch of crops and so I'm going to concentrate on those.

Sewinglady's farm is all in of course. Got that farm all switched around and ready for the event the day before. So far so good. Have 5 of the the milled items ready for when we get to the end of the trail. For a switch, SL's farm is trying to do this event without purchasing a basket of any size. Not gonna hold my breath, but trying it anyway.

One thing I've noticed is that the harvest bonuses seem to have completely disappeared from the party wheel...haven't seen even a +1 on crops for days.

joanc123, Sue46, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  7. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Would someone please remind me Sunday that the mill will be on sale. Thanks!!

joanc123, Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I will try blessedlady2.

Of late that seems to be the scenario. I too find it difficult to see. If you spin 100 ordinary spins, you get one or two.

9. squigglegiggle

Of course I just accidentally donated my 7 required bio-glues to a FSQ. I had purchased them for a normal price prior to the event starting, and had to repurchase for an extortionate 186k a pop! Sickening. Thankfully I rarely buy anything and have plenty of funds, but no one likes to waste money - even if it's fake money!

On the plus side, I have completed 3 sections of the path, 3 sections of the waterway and one bridge.

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The other farm has all the dynamites needed.

Have a bunch of animal stables out on that farm on two fields as a farm can never have enough of certain animals (i.e. the ones we have workshops for, but they only have single pens, ugh). So this event is 'stock the barn with animals' time.

Does Germany "spring forward" this weekend, too? We do in America. Well, except for Arizona, which makes it really fun to try to figure out what time it is there and is it safe to call your Dad or has he gone to bed?

11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am plodding along nicely and only need three Blasting Machines. I have all the Batteries I need and only require 42 Wooden Crates to make them. I am so confident, I have even lifted all the extra trees from my Rainforest and put out stables. :)
    Dumbunny: I am in France and Germany "springs forward" at the same time - 29 March. ;)

Nala777, Erridge, Banjoman and 2 others like this.
  12. 12ss12

bessedlady2 ! Its Sunday ! The mill is on sale !!!

13. squigglegiggle

Just have 2 steps for each crop + 2 bridges left to complete (need to mill 4 more blasting machines). Very easy event so far!

14. kimharin

kimharin Someday Author

WOMEN2020 gift

15. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

I've noticed the same thing, it is rare for me to see one these days and a lot rarer to actually land on one. That's the same for all 3 farms. I won't be buying Party tickets again. :(

16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I managed to get a +1 crop for 6 hours yesterday but apart from that, next to no +100% or +200% harvests showing - and I'm not landing on them either! :eek:

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I got a +100% from the partywheel for this event, so I'm on my last harvest now :)

18. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

:DGot a +1 for trees which should give me enough to mill out my last few blasting machines. Estimate two more crop harvests to get enough to finish. :)

19. 12ss12

I got +1 for crops and +1 for stables. Bought some party spins with farm coins and got these.

20. squigglegiggle

I believe I should be done in about 28 hours. May be one harvest short in which case I'll just do one more harvest overnight and finish it on Wednesday morning. Either way will finish this one with ease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.