Feedback The Great Winter Chase

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by teddy.bear, Dec 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I agree with most of the posts. Some items were very hard to click, some were hard to find because they are so small, and it takes so long to play some of the "mini" games.

I do this game to relieve stress not build stress. I also play a few minutes here and a few minutes there. Some events I feel are taking over my life because of the time needed for the mini game. Also, some times I need to harvest and plant using my phone which means mini game time is out until I can be on my computer increasing the time amount when I can play. Sometimes, I don't find that time for several days so have to look at playing many mini games when I do. I was able to build up 25 mini games which I had to play on the last 8 hours of the event when I should have been sleeping.

I love the prizes you award but finishing events is getting harder and harder to do for me. The skill needed and the stress is getting to be too much.

baw815 and Cassie101 like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I've played hidden object games for years, and so many games are written by people for whom English is not their first language, that I've become inured to the quirky "translations"...so I love this event. I appreciate the nice prizes and the cloud row, too.

If I had any complaint is was that "festive garland" on the kitchen scene - had to click one tiny area on the ribbon or it wouldn't go. But, if that's the worst I can come up with?

Kudos. and Thanks for the goodies!

3. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Aside from the above difficulties, I also enjoyed this game and actually was able to win a cloud row!! (That usually does NOT happen with other events!!
    I made good use of the magnifying glass feature by not trying to find the objects I didn't recognize right away, then using it at the end for a quick response. Thanks to the labeled charts I was also able to do mostly 95's once I got going. (70's in the beginning!)

The prizes were also very good. But - as usual - I was not able to come anywhere near finishing due to all the crop growing, and - in this case - the huge number of mini games. Sadly, I could not get any of the Jumbo trees.
    Nevertheless, my farm is now being over run by Ants and Chinchillas!! Love it!!:inlove::D:D

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you all for the feedback provided!

Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.