The Heart of the Sea v2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jun 19, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

You can get more than that in one game. The game with several rainbow tiles is the easiest one to get high points.
    Make as large "circles" as you can, that means you must end to same tile as you started. Make lines of five or more to get creatures to swap later to form those circles. Try to build big circle using several removals in beginning of game. In best case there is one colour (and ducks) in top, bottom and both sides (I have never achieved that), that is the largest circle (or actually square) you can get. But is good even if you can remove half of board in one move, several of them makes good points.
    [​IMG]
    Look how green ones form a big circle. If there were green one on left to place there, top left of starting point would be good point to place it to make even bigger circle.
    Ducks are the joker ones. There is two kind of ducks. Normal duck disappear after using them. Ducks on rainbow tiles stay there until the end of game, so you can use them on every time.

NinaBoBina, hatzeva, Flower and 3 others like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Now I know where I was going wrong! Too late for this game but, if my memory works for the next time, I can see where I was getting so few points. I was trying to join as many of the same creatures as possible, not missing of that type any along the way, so I was only getting scores in the 100s. I now see how some were getting scores in the 1000s! :D

I was feeling very disappointed with this event but now I see your illustration, I feel far better! Thank you -Päärynä11. I have been enlightened! :inlove:

3. -Päärynä11

I cannot take credit for it. It is from FAQ xD

teeceebeemee likes this.
  4. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Mogul

I mean the ducks.

alibabakırkharamiler likes this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I missed that there were two animations - if I had noticed this one, my strategy may have been completely different! xD

I couldn't understand why everyone was getting massive scores and I got less than 400 each time. Now the reason is clear. As said before, I am not very good at reading all the FAQs and tend to try to get the essentials in my head. Been playing so long, I am complacent enough to think I will pick it up eventually! :music:
    At least I now know what I needed to do! :D

6. [​IMG]

I played so many games for nothing. I was trying to combine all the creatures every time and I got total 3900 points at most. Thank you very much for your help, but what I still don't understand is that I don't see ducks as 2 species, I see them all the same, xD how are the ducks on the rainbow tiles?
    ohh ı see now ok

Last edited: Jun 26, 2024
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am now done with this event.:music: I did reach and complete level 34 on the point side and got the "swinging mouse!" I love those swingers as they are too cute! There is NO WAY I was going to make it to the up graded Super Jumbo tree!:cry: Good luck to all who are still trying to reach their goals!

Flower and Nordais like this.
  8. vavvv, -Päärynä11 I got 22320 points in a game with your explanations, I can't thank you enough:)

9. -Päärynä11

[​IMG]
    There is normal duck on left and rainbow tile -duck in the middle. There is not very many games, where you can find them.

10. Flower

Flower Regular

The unthinkable happened: I could make until the piccolo in 45 games. Still had another 3 games but needed more than 300.000 points, so gave it up. But i'm extremely happy to have got this far :D:D:D

Nordais likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.