The Infamous LastPost

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by _-Sapphire-_, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I was youngest of 4, so I was always my mom's baby, even when I was in my mid 20s:p (she passed away when I was 25). She used to introduce me as "and this is my baby..."xD And of course I would do things the exact opposite of my older sisters just to be contrary;). Believe me when I say that your brothers look up to you, even if they pretend they think you're dumber than dirt. It's a younger sibling thing to act like that.:sleepy:

You might think about a queen size bed, solo. Not because either of you are so big, but because beds have a way of shrinking when 2 people are sleeping in onexDxD. (My husband's a terrible bed hog at times. Of course, not me, nooo...;)) I'm sure Mira will come to enjoy fishing with you once she starts catching them herself. My husband laughs at me because when we first were together, I didn't want to go fishing because I thought it was boring. He asked if I'd ever caught a fish and I said no, and he said "well there you go! Of course it's boring if you've never caught one!" Now that I can actually catch them, I enjoy it almost as much as him:). I still make him bait the hook, tho, can't stand the way the worm wiggles when you thread it on:wuerg:. Now he complains that he does all the work and I catch the bigger fish:DxD. And now is the perfect time for you to find some nice furniture at decent prices, because it's summer, and that means yard sales. You would be surprised what you can find, really nice stuff, and it's a good way to save money. And don't forget second hand shops too! Lots of less expensive options for those just starting out. I'd go with new for the microwave and utensils, tho, but that's just me. I paid like $60 for our latest microwave at WalMart, so they're not too expensive. And if you need appliances like crock pot, mixer, etc., wait until Black Friday (or late Thanksgiving night), you can get them for excellent prices, and you can get them online so you don't have to brave the hordes.;) Or do like I do. My mom in law always asks what I want for birthday/Christmas, and usually I don't have anything I want/need, but when I needed a new slow cooker and sewing machine, that's what I asked for (not at the same time, lol), and they were happy to get something I both needed and wanted.:) And yes, check with grandma first, she may have things she's been holding for your marriage since you were born, that's the way grandparents are:inlove:.

Sorry for all the unsolicited advice, just finished my morning "cup" of coffee, which is 1 really big mug that would probably equate to about 3 regular cups, but I can honestly say I only have 1 cup a day.:music::pxD And I haven't been able to get on my farm hardly at all the last week due to internet problems, so I'm forum-deprived and making up for lost time.xDxDxD

edit: I was asked for the recipe for the cherry bread I posted the picture of in Mir's party thread. As it is not a recipe I've ever tried, I didn't have it available, but managed to find it with the aid of Mr. Google. I was going to just copy and paste it here, but the owner of the recipe requests that anyone republishing her recipe post a link to her page instead, so here it is: -edit: link removed- Let me know how it turns out, I'd love to make some myself when temps aren't quite so warm!

Last edited by moderator: Jul 2, 2016
  2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Thank you spots!! That website is yummy - do not go there if you are hungry!!:music::D

spotsbox and MARLYMAR like this.
  3. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Sorry mods, didn't realize I couldn't post the link.:( Will try not to let it happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.