The Lion's Den

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Mar 13, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

This is not an easy event to come up with numbers for! Everything is intertwined in one big mess!

For the "wiser" (ie older *cough**cough*) players, this event is a revamp of the fashion shows event where we need to go through 8 different event tabs, each with 3 different requirements that we can choose to do in a different order.

For the new player, this event is composed of 8 rooms, all with 3 different doors (left, middle & right). The doors are opened with different geometrical keys (square, circle, triangle and star shaped keys). Players will need to go through room 1, chose 1 door to move to room 2 where they'll chose 1 door and so on until they've gone through all the different doors in each room. Prizes are awarded for going through doors, that's where the players can chose want the want and in which order.

Noteworthy prize offered in this event:

Secret Seedling
    [​IMG]
    Receive 1 random item from the following:
    1 x Egg Tree, 1 x Cow Milk Tree, 1 x Goat Milk Tree, 1 x Honey Tree
    Time: 5 hours
    Rewards: 200 EP
    Size: 1x1
    placeable on the 3 main lands, sunflower hill only!

Also, in Room 7 middle door there's a Parrot Feather Tree!

To get the geometrical keys, we'll have to play 3 different event FSQs:

The Lion's Den 1: donate event crops
    The Lion's Den 2: donate selected barn values of animals (main farm only)
    The Lion's Den 3: donate selected barn values of tree fruits (main farm only)

To get the cloud row, players will need to go through all 3 doors of rooms 1 to 5 and 2 doors from rooms 6 to 8 minimum, making it a total of 21 doors out of the 24:

Lion's Den Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]
    Rewards: 1700 EP x Farm level, +1 extra revenue when harvesting Dolphin Pools and Thuringian Goat Pens for 4 hours, 1 x Crate O' Holly Bushes
    Cooldown Time: 22 hours
    Requires the three event items

The event crop: Buzzer Cactus 5h30 on Main field only.

To do the minimum effort to get this cloud row, I'll be assuming that players are not interested in getting specific prizes but wanting to minimize costs and donations: this means ignoring star shaped keys (diamond levels in FSQs which means higher donation values).

Numbers to get the cloud row only:

Room 1 (left, middle & right doors opened): needed 1 square + 1 circle + 1 triangle keys
    Room 2 (left, middle & right doors opened): needed 2 square + 1 circle keys
    Room 3 (left, middle & right doors opened): needed 2 square + 1 triangle keys
    Room 4 (left, middle & right doors opened): needed 2 square + 2 circle + 1 triangle + 1 star keys
    Room 5 (left, middle & right doors opened): needed 2 square + 1 circle + 2 triangle + 1 star keys
    Room 6 (left & middle doors opened): needed 2 square + 2 circle + 2 triangle keys
    Room 7 (left & right doors opened): needed 2 square + 3 circle + 3 triangle keys
    Room 8 (middle & right door opened): needed 2 square + 8 triangle + 2 star keys

Total of keys: 15 square + 10 circle + 18 triangle + 4 stars keys. To get them, here are the numbers from the 3 event FSQs:

The Lion's Den 1 FSQ (event crop only): 9720 Buzzer Cacti
    Level 1: Silver, Gold & Diamond steps filled
    Level 2: Silver, Gold & Diamond steps filled
    Level 3: Only Silver & Gold steps filled
    Level 4: Silver, Gold & Diamond steps filled

The Lion's Den 2 FSQ (animal donations): 46000 worth of barn value from animals
    Level 1: Only Silver & Gold steps filled
    Level 2: Only Silver & Gold steps filled
    Level 3: Only Silver step filled

The Lion's Den 3 FSQ (tree fruits donations): 252000 worth of barn value from tree fruits
    Level 1 + Level 2 + Level 3 Silver, Gold and Diamonds ALL filled

To completely finish the event:

The Lion's Den 1 FSQ (event crop only): 11210 Buzzer Cacti
    The Lion's Den 2 FSQ (animal donations): 138000 worth of barn value from animals
    The Lion's Den 3 FSQ (tree fruit donations): 252000 worth of barn value from tree fruits

There's nothing more to say than extra good luck to the players attempting this!

Edit: before anyone asks, I know that the animal donations are less that the tree fruit ones, but newer (ie lower level players) do not have access to high valued animals like the padoven chickens unless they've been unlocked them through level, but they can buy all the high value tree fruits in the market at any level.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My head is spinning and a half cup of coffee is not enough to make sense of all of this plus the other breeding event. I have one thing to say - EWWWW! Because my brain is unable to process any of this yet. Gonna go refill my coffee cup.

Edit #1: Thanks Northy for the number crunching and starting the strategy thread.
    #2: There are nice prizes. AND this is a simple grow and throw event - not as complicated as it seems once you read through the FAQ and Northy's info a couple times.
    #3: Spend some time TODAY opening crates - animal crates and tree crates. In fact, if you've been saving up crates (and you know I do that), NOW is the time to open them to get through these events!
    #4: IF you normally have a Thuringian Goat pen and/or Dolphin Pools out, this is a MUST HAVE cloud row! Follow Northy's instructions to at least get that CR!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
  3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I'm with you, this is a skip for me, not enough coffee in the world to make me understand this one:wuerg: I will work on the Wild bananas beach club breeding one Thanks nordais and good luck everyone

4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I have very little PF, very little SG and very little energy for either of the new events. I might tinker with them but I'm not going to spend much time on them.

5. TC-çiftçi

TC-çiftçi Forum Apprentice

There are so many event plants.. and they will be planted in one field.. no I can't.. it would be nice if there were two or three fields.

6. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Northy, don't know how you do it, but awesome and very helpful - especially in helping me decide to skip all events this week - except this one! As usual, I changed my mind whilst looking through my FSQ. The Lion's Den just would not go away. Sat there at the top of my list staring at me, daring me to do it! Finished the critter and trees with lots more stock available than I realized. Just remains to grow the crops. That lion is having a hearty laugh.

Poor critters, once again relegated to the barn til I finish growing crops. :D
    Happy farming!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2024
    Mooboy, Jarrow, Nordais and 1 other person like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank Northy ! This thread I will go through in the evening after I come back home from work. Too much FAQs per day is not my cup of tea nowadays.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Nordais, for doing the extremely confusing sums! :wuerg:;)

I took a look at the requirements/prizes yesterday and decided I would give it a go. I have the animal and fruit requirements and will use CFs to make the crops go quicker. :music:

Good luck all that are doing the event. :)

9. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Will give it a go, I found it a bit confusing. I read Northy's instructions twice, thank you so much. We'll see if penny drops and I make it.

10. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

So if I've got this right:
    If you're playing to the end, it doesn't matter what order you open the doors in. You'll get them all on different passes. But prioritise the givers + cloud row when they come up and you don't have to do the last three steps of the last round.

11. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Yes, that's right. The last 3 doors in room 6, 7 and 8 are just a bonus if you plan things just right if your goal is just the cloud row of course.

12. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Filling FSQ 2 & 3, only animals and tree fruits from the main farm can be used. I've changed the walkthrough to reflect that.

13. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thank you, as I suspected and aim for. Less work for the ol' nuggin

14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Whoa, I am coming in to this so very late. Very very late. Not sure if I want to even try and understand it at this stage. I just spent an hour trying to work out Middle door when I eventually realised that I was misinterpreting the quest portions as doors. Coffee, Panadol stat!
    Thanks Northy for calculating everything

15. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Finished this morning after using tons of SG and SSG - now back to those critters. :p

CT: It is much easier than it looks - if you want to finish and are able to, it doesn't matter what prize you choose. It is a bit more tricky if you only want to get to the CR but Nordais has given lots of hints above that should guide you through all the confusion - though you will have to get to Room 5 to get the CR items.:music:
    Good luck everybody! :music:

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm is done - got a 200% on the wheel and powered through. The little thing with the lights in the bottom right corner is confusing. So I'm deciding to ignore it and just throwing the event crop at the quest and choosing whatever I can in the event window for the other two farms. Whatever I wind up with is whatever I wind up with.

17. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Just finished! Now the lion is sleeping peacefully in the quiet jungle!

Fun event and liked the colorful event crop.

Moraine, Jarrow and Nordais like this.
  18. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

I finished yesterday, my cac ran out and I had a 300% boost lying around which I used. Very happy to be done

Jarrow, Nordais and MeadowCrossing like this.
  19. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Done, Event plants take "all the time", only used 10+100+172 SG and SSG - rest of the time 172 x small plots water and manure couple of time and 4h24min water-only lot of times.

But the "doing-it-self", delivery plants, animals and tree fruits, it takes 3min 48secs and I take time, Yes so fast it is! Used only Fish, Honey-what-it-is-fruit" and Event plants.

Jarrow, dumbunny and Tarsis63 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.