The next one is coming!

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Latein, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadieBAW

SadieBAW Someday Author

A shiny button extender?
    xD xD xD xD

2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

hand mirror...mmmm I think it looks like a hand mirror.
    I have seen one in the fairytale of Snow White, the Evil Queen had one.

3. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

How about a dream-catcher/cupcake catcher since our dream is to get cupcakes?

4. kreso68

kreso68 Forum Apprentice

It's announced to start on 10th of September....

5. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

[​IMG] [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Thanks so much Mir:) Experimenting now. Love learning all the weird and wonderful things about the game. "...and I've still gotta long way to go!":music:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  6. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

That's right msmeow :)

Just a heads up: When you quote a post try to write after the quote. Then your text will come below the quote box, and it is clear who wrote what ;) You could try editing your post. It should look something like the post above yours :)

7. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

really really Kreso.....did you repair the Crystal Ball? :sleepy:

Q. to self...why do I like this thread...deep thinking and psychoanalysis may be required for new Farmerama disorder. Possible name Spot of Fun. SOF?

But more importantly, what would satisfy all of Grapevines clues? And what is that mirror, button extender, lollipop, cupcake-catcher thingy?

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

xD SOF ... is that what you've got right before you go soft? xD

PS. I am quite tired, so please don't blame me if it is not funny. I cannot tell the difference at this point.... xDxDxD

9. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

I'm not sure myself if the first part was funny or not, but your second comment totally cracked me up! xD
    I have felt this way often this past week! xD
    I have no idea what the shiny mirror-pant's clip is ~ maybe a tie for the balloon animals?? (I think I saw those on the first post...) :)

-Mir85- likes this.
  10. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

What a tricky wizard, even now that we know cupcakes are a provided crop not drop item.
    (right?) We might need a "cupcake catcher/tosser" to toss the cupcakes ... where I wonder? Luck everyone.

CJAT you may be on the right trail with the balloon ties, will have to wait for the Great Wizard of the Grapes or the Event.

11. Who's coming to the CET-Midnight-Feast tonight?
    [​IMG]
    Wonderful Cupcakes being served at Fuzzle's hideaway!
    Follow the game map to get your yummy cupcakes
    ~GW~

12. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Hi GW
    I will come and get the cupcakes anytime you want me to. Just tell me how to get there.
    The sure do look "Yummy"
    Happycallie
    ID#49901803

13. SylvanasW

SylvanasW Someday Author

I have a feeling that shooger.sweet will grab' em all before we can put our hands on them :D
    A little birdie told me there are some similarities between this event and the Catalpa/beer kegs/etc event... 8)

14. Your "little birdie" seemed to have a good Crystal Ball !!
    The Comic Event OA and FAQ have been published, so that confirms your rumour :)

Soo, not much more to rumour about here, therefore it's time to close the thread, thanks everyone for your input and sharing !!

~GW~

SylvanasW likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.