The Pharaoh's Herbs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Sep 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Definitely a shortage of the signet rings. Already seeing it on all the farms. Running shorter timed crops during the day because of wheel bonuses, etc. So pretty quick here I'll put out overnight crops. I find onions with water and poo runs just under 11 hours, so that's a good one, or if you want to go a tad shorter, hazelnuts.

Sue46, Mooboy, KaiCat33 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Thanks...
    8)8)8)

dumbunny and KaiCat33 like this.
  3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

@imalattanhalka
    This is the fruit cake :) I know the translations are hard especially when called something entirely different.
    [​IMG]

KaiCat33, Sue46 and imalattanhalka like this.
  4. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thank you for the fruitcake picture. When translated into Turkish, they translated it as a Christmas cake. I've been looking for fruitcakes all over the game. Until you say .. :))
    Edit : Total 23 Ank. accumulated. Drops are too bad.

KaiCat33 and Sue46 like this.
  5. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

With only 4 days into this event, let have recap and follow up on how we faring up progressing with this Event
    One thing for certain there will be shortfall of signet rings even though two of longest crops I have are 24 hours at best get it down to nearly a 18 hours to give best drop of signet rings I am using all the flowers buff boosters I can not as effective as refinement crops -.-

Acquiring golden scarabs not too bad as we have refinements and nuking capabilities plus can give them to neighbours too

I am playing this on my android phone the mini games are hard to due doesn't help being on timer my tip enter the mini game if not familiar where the pieces go, abort it and try gain get an easier one or one you done easier get as many mysterious buds as you, be aware there are +1,+1,+2 and +3 at game 10,20,30 and game 40 plant as many event crops you have available to take advantage of these boosters even with these boosters it will still be very hard to complete all levels

As I am growing supergrow from my jumbo trees in my magical glade to stock up for shortfall of signet rings and golden scarabs should be ok for most of us

I am growing long time crops needed for quests

I am making CC selling my cuckoos I got loads of them hmmmm what shall I buy from the markets those three event crops is currently grayed out I doubt if anyone is able to buy.any if you do you can't grow them only for donations only :music:

KaiCat33, hatzeva and Willow like this.
  6. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I just harvested on baha and got zero drops. I was trying to set up timing, so I had used peanuts (4 hours). I did not expect to get a lot of drops from peanuts, but nothing? Ouch!!

KaiCat33 and Willow like this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I am close to the cloud row on this farm and sewinglady's. About half way on PM23's. Drops are the issue.

I am milling one or two ankhs through the day, then with the morning harvest, I mill as many as I can, then play the mini-games and then plant the event crops. Generally only one field is required as I am now using 1x1's. The event crop buffs won from playing the mini-games have helped harvest totals, and that's about all I can say.

There's no event crops for sale in either of my markets...and doubt there will be.

KaiCat33, Sue46 and Mooboy like this.
  8. ctindaldavies

I'm sitting at 34 Ankhs now. Baha has guarana (12hrs) planted and its consistently giving about 40 drops. Bonnet cactus is my longest (15hrs) and it only gives 2 or 3 drops more, so whats the point of wasting those 3 hours?
    Rainforest and Crystal falls have a mix of trees and stables and workshops. Getting the best numbers from the stables and workshops, and using PF to get through those faster.

Mooboy and KaiCat33 like this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have just set off all my event plant bonuses and by the end of today should have around 7,000 of the required crops. That leaves me a little over 4,000 event crops to grow on three fields so no more than four harvests. Of course, I cannot determine which plants they will be but I will fine tune my strategy towards the end. I am keeping one field for each plant to save getting confused. :music:
    I am using 2x2s with SG and SSG - each plot giving me 17 event plants. Not bad eh? :inlove:

I intend to continue planting higher level crops, milling the Ankhs as I go along and then finish the crops when I have enough to finish.
    I remember doing this event a couple of times and I know that I failed on one occasion so I am determined to finish this! :D
    Good luck all! ;)

10. ctindaldavies

Awesome illy! I wont be planting any event plants until tomorrow morning. I have 3 consequtive nights of meetings, last night, tonight and tommorow night. They couldnt get everyone together for a full 12 hour day so decided to split it to 3 nights. I am not happy about it at all. I've will have only had 3 hours at home today before I have to leave again, so hopefully tomorrow can get started on it.

Mooboy, KaiCat33 and Cassie101 like this.
  11. illy1996

Oh dear CT. Still get those long crops in and rake in the drops! ;)

Edit: I have boosted my plant per 2x2 plot to 22! Found a 100% plant buff in my Barn just waiting for a good moment to use it! Beauty is, it will work on my longer overnight crops so double whammy! :inlove:

The only problem is that I am shortly going to run out of seeds ... oh well, so it goes! Ah, instant Roses! Or Carnations! xD

But it's the signet rings I need ... back to the drawing board! :oops:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  12. imalattanhalka

2x2 =5 + %100 event bonus =10 +2 SSG =12 +2 CAC= 14 +1 (event 10.step +1 harvest bonus ) = 15 What am I forgotten? o_O
    (Again:D)

Edit : 1 ssg = 2 event plant

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  13. illy1996

Imalattanhal: I have got all the crop bonuses from the event (up to level 38), which gives +7 in total so that will give 22. :)
    I didn't really work it out very logically, just checked what the plot gave after I had added all the bonuses! :D

Edit: I've managed to complete up to level 66 on the plant donation and have to grow another 2,590 plants altogether. Only halfway into the event, I think I can do this pretty easily and still have plants left over to sell at the end. :music:

Of course, all is dependent on getting enough drops, in particular those signet rings are very elusive! But I have finished 40 games and am confident that I can do the other 20 remaining. o_O

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    KaiCat33, Cassie101, yusufça and 2 others like this.
  14. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

<----- SahraB

Finished ;):inlove:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. illy1996

I'm only a little behind you SahraB! ;)
    Good to see you around again, you were missed! :inlove:

16. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

And you are always wonderful illy1996. :inlove:

I don't like repetitive events, but this is one of my favorite ones.
    Now I imagine what I can do with the instant amaranth. Wow! xD

KaiCat33, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. hadibaba

hadibaba Forum Apprentice

Real finish... ;)

[​IMG]

xD

KaiCat33, desi20, mika-1986 and 5 others like this.
  18. ctindaldavies

I've finished all the levels on the right side, the herb donations. Still only on level 52 of the game section. Think I might try to get a few more to sell, but the signet ring drops are tragic.

19. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Completely finished. :) Thanks to the neighbors for drop help.

20. imalattanhalka

I've finished all the levels on the right side, the herb donations. Still only on level 55 of the game section. I will continue to plant the event plants. Maybe I'll help a few people finish by selling it on the market.

bonus code : OBFAUNITY
    There is a new bonus code. It is valid until 23:59 tonight.

ctindaldavies : Since what I will write is close to you, I stole your sentences :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.