The Pharaoh's Herbs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Sep 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Right side is ready! I have one undone on left. I'll get ankh for it probably in the morning. Perhaps I'll have time to grow more herbs to sell. But I got everything I need.

Thanks to neighbours!

2. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

I used my baby farms to finish the event quickly and with less loss. :inlove:

Now, market 25 prices.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In some markets crops are sold for more than dozens of times those prices.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  3. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

How do you do that? I don't see how it's possible.

Mooboy, farmlily3 and KaiCat33 like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

xDxD

sanddollar15, Mooboy and farmlily3 like this.
  5. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

My market I haven't seen any for sale. I have used several plant boosts and still not getting enough crops from my seeds. Still doing the side game to get more seeds at 5 seeds packs per game
    Looks like I pull an all nighter to finish the seeds.

6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I need 9 more ankhs to finish left column, so unlikely to do that (have plenty of scarabs, but those rings have been elusive). Growing herbs on 1x1 with SSG, SG, poo and water, because not sure how much time I'll have to finish tonight. Good thing I like to keep lots of SG & SSG in my barn :p. We've been gone most of the weekend, with very little time for farming, so I probably would have finished ok but for that. No worries, it was a good weekend, with good memories, worth not completing an event :). In this day and age, I'll take all the good things I can.

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I have the CR and will happily stop!:) Best of luck to all still working!

8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I did manage to get the CR, and am happy with that. :) I may keep trying to get a few more waterberries so I can continue on, but if not, that's good enough for me. More interested at this point in preparing for next event. Have garlic out right now, but will throw out my cuckoos and anacondas as soon as current crops are finished.

On a completely non-related topic, just had a really big DOH! moment. I got a new laptop last Black Friday, which I mainly leave for my husband to use, but it doesn't come with Word, so I loaded a different program on it. Works great. Except, I've been trying to print off a document for him that's a Word document, and haven't quite figured out how to do it yet (tho I know supposedly it's possible). A few minutes ago I walked from the kitchen, where my old laptop lives, to the living room where the new one is, and it dawned on me; the document in question is an email attachment. I can print it from my old laptop that DOES have Word. :p:wuerg:xD DOH! [​IMG]

9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Well that was a let down. I finally finished the other 8 levels on the left hand side and sold all those seeds. Had 1 more Ankh so I played that one. Well after level 60, you go back to only getting the number of seeds you get for completing the puzzle. So 5 seeds it was. pfft

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    imalattanhalka and alpenliebe like this.
  10. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

I just managed to complete the event, thanks to the market. Quite exhausted :):) but happy, I have never played the market this fast. The cloud row will be worth it. Congrats to all who finished, and good luck to those stil trying to buy crops. Everything is still possible, even in half an hour ;)

Mooboy likes this.
  11. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Phew me too was short on some crops for last Three levels as I am trying to conserve my SG, SSG and harvester booster for Moonlight Extravaganza this month

Thanks too the markets blimey they go within 2 seconds or so spent and hour or so at last got what I need

Finished the event down too the last hour wow what a close shave :D:D:D:p:p:p

12. cleapape

cleapape Forum Apprentice

Drops were hard, but did Left side level 54 and right side 50. mission accomplished to get CR.
    Plus got 450mil coins selling event crops :)

ctindaldavies likes this.
  13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

For the first time ever I finished both sides on this type of event and had loads of seed to sell thanks to 200% harvest bonus and not having time to work out exactly what to plant to finish. Seeds were sold as soon as they were listed.
    I found the game tedious, especially when my brain would not work and I had to keep restarting it.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  14. inGame

inGame Forum Greenhorn

The Final Regular Prices are:
    Market ReferencewaterBerry.20valleyRose.30pricklyFungus.40
    BE.23.13,018365,2612284,0912162,57
    Note:
    To manage « The Pharaoh's Herbs » challenge (2), the event crops are less expensive than those offered during « The Puzzle of Herbs » experience (1); both events run 144 hours.
    waterBerry.4valleyRose.5pricklyFungus.7
    This means, that we probably never reach the highest possible Market Value!
    Calculator: « scratch.mit.edu/projects/433298948 »

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.