The Puzzle of Herbs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Feb 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

If such a supply exists then ..............xDxDxD ................. then sell!
    seriously doubt it ............... no need!

Did you work the event? ................. BEEPs simply MUST tweak these events. MUST!
    And during the progression of this event there is more data being collected for use in future events! And that data will be used too.

About 65 hours left in the event. Some are already finished. xDxD
    Ant ants are running around in their pants because they are hold a few junks. xDxDxDxD amazing xDxD

No hurry hurry for ccs from some event junks. ..... Well not yet for me anyway.

2. I finished the event more than a day ago. I'm sure that many others are finished too.
    Back to normal farming since yesterday.
    The additional Jeweled Ankhs are just stashing up and waiting to be exchanged at the end of the event.
    The surplus plants may also end up the same way. No problem from my side :music:
    No running from my side. No reason to.

Sue46, joanc123, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  3. farmer_broke

Today is your lucky day! BEEPS will give you less that 10ccs for each event plant.

Just let me know and:
    1. I am willing to buy ALL of your sale-able event crops for the maximum amount that you may list them for.
    And get this if you have over 100 in total:
    • This farm will throw in a CAC just for you
    Deal? 8)8)8)8)8)8)

And ...... I think of you often and will name the only one elephant that will never ever be sold on this farm: X-the-elephant .
    (X-the-elephant is number 1 on page one of Baha animals here with 75,625 friends.)

4. I think I have over 90 times your CAC threshold :p
    Edit: 91 now that I counted the plants.

5. farmer_broke

8)8)8)8)
    and still throw in a CAC

Now what do I do? :music::music::music:

Got it!

Okay I'll throw in a bread roll.

8)

6. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I don't think BP would consider this, but wouldn't it be nice if we were given such an opportunity for all events?

Yes, it would be nice to be able to trade in the market for all the event crops and drops. So instead of the surplus crops and drops going to BP's dump, maybe somebody could use it.

joanc123, Nala777, PeepsPlace and 4 others like this.
  7. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Congrats on those who have completed the event. I feel so far behind. I saved all my ankhs and got to cloud row and the bonus. Took advantage of all the bonus. I may have to adjust my strategy - I can't seem to get the drops to make ankhs. Especially on baha. Growing bitter ginger. I am too impatient for the 24hr saguaro. Refined carnations are still my go to on the main.
    I have one field on both baha and main area with trees and stables. With the season events - Can't keep enough stocked up.

I have completed 50 tasks and 42 games. I do have 5 games ready which I will play this evening after work.

Feel like time is running out on this one. No idea if I can even complete.

Absolutely nothing on my market.

joanc123, Nala777, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  8. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Those who aren't likely to be able to grow enough crops for this event, don't worry. I've seen a few events exactly like this and what usually happens is that the market stays empty until about 24 hours before the event ends, then the price quickly shoots WAY up, and towards the very end of the event the price drops again.
    Aim to keep looking at the market and buy when the price is still low, or right at the end when it drops. There will be enough crops available for everyone to complete this. I've calculated and my farm is definitely going to produce more than twice the number of crops I need to finish this event.

9. farmer_broke

Shimmer will not guide you wrong!

Listing has slowly increased and the default index also.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut:

Get ants in your pants
    and start that listing now foolishness
    and you won't have ccs to do the happy dance!

joanc123, Nala777 and SahraB like this.
  10. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I always do this type of event wrong so I am lucky that I will get the CR. Maybe next year I will remember and do it correctly -- who knows I might even be able to finish it.

Good Luck to all.

11. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

I have opened all the seeds and only have the last prize on right hand side left incomplete but tbh a red chamois stable isn't worth busting a gut over as I have two already. So I'm not in the market to buy the odd rose to fulfill the quest completely. :( I feel last prize should have been a greater reward. ?

12. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

In all my years of playing this game, it is the first time I have finished both sides of an event!
    Surplus crops sold as soon as I put them on the market.
    Good luck everyone.

joanc123 likes this.
  13. littletinybit

Still nothing on my market. Waiting for the last of my crops - Hoping to finish and make CR.

joanc123 likes this.
  14. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

How much are those crops going for? I checked and the slider allows up to 3k something....I have a load of crops to dump on anyone whats a fair price?

joanc123 likes this.
  15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Finished both sides and sold out the extras! :D Best of luck to all still trying to finish!

joanc123 likes this.
  16. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

As high as you can go! The crops sell out in seconds. I was able to get rid of 160 prickly fungi for over 6K a pop.

joanc123 likes this.
  17. littletinybit

Not going to get CR on this one. Played all the games on left side. Planted all my crops - not enough plants to finish. At 64 on the right.

Still nothing on my market.

joanc123 likes this.
  18. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

If you've completed the left hand side, you will have the CR. You win the CR on the left, not the right.
    Crops sell out quickly, so it's unlikely there will be a stash of them on the market. You need to purchase within seconds of them being listed. It's basically a matter of refreshing at the right time.

joanc123 likes this.
  19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I'm the same - I have all the strategy to get it right and I really thought I had messed up completely. I wasted most of those bonus extra crops cos I didn't have enough seeds to plant. Should have waited to play those games but I really didn't want to do 40 games straight off! In the end I was getting bored with it! :wuerg:
    I finished this morning - quite amazingly! I bought most of what I needed to finish and sold the extra that I managed to buy! :music:

I have a tip for buying these high demand items: go to the Market and flip from the required crop to the one before or after it and then quickly snap anything that comes up - it really works! I needed about 500 Valley Roses and about 300 Prickly Fungus and I had them in about 20 minutes!:D

Good luck all who are still going for it and those who have waited patiently to sell their goodies for a fair price!

joanc123 likes this.
  20. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I finished the event yesterday. Had very few crops left out. Put them on sale so that others can snatch it up to complete their events. Last time there was so many offers, running to several pages. But this time, my market is completely blank. Only now and then some offers come up.

I put all the wonder stables and trees out. I do not know from which event I got which. Got some very good results.

1. Rambutan Tree
    2. Monkey orange Tree
    3. Tern Fern Tree
    4. Red Alder Tree
    5. Filbert Tree
    6. Box Fish Pool

All these are my first time trees and animal stall.

Happy :inlove:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.