Feedback The Quest for Games

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 17, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

layerjan2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "The Quest for Games" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

007Farming likes this.
  2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Easy! Plant, grow, harvest, repeat. AND can also reap some drops from breeding. So far drop rate is keeping up with mill requirements (according to crops planted/harvested). I used a lot of green goo to start. Interested in hearing from farmers that went traditional route!
    Okay prizes for little effort :)

Forgot to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Farmerma - especially to the MODS

Last edited: Jan 23, 2024
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Nice little event, made it on both farms with no fear of running out of drops. I don't mind getting a new cloud row when it's under 24h, in the long run it always pays out in the end.

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I agree that for a "Birthday" type event this was fun:music: and no worries as drops did keep up with the growing of crops:inlove:
    I enjoyed it! I also want to wish Farmerama, the Mods and the Tech team "Happy Birthday!" and I hope we all have many more fun years together!;)

5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

I am very glad I decided to do the event as I hadn't planned to since I'd used up all my S/SSG with the last event. Based on comments about the CR, I went ahead. Used up all my S/SSG the first day then began going through FSQ hunting for ones which gave S/SSG in early steps. Discovered many brand new quests and fortunately for me, many of the first/second/third steps gave decent returns for S/SSG and this helped my issue with having enough crops.

Drops were bountiful! Happy that only one field was needed for growing and we collected drops on two fields. Loved the graphics - as always, very well done! It was nice that I could advance in the FSQ as well as earn S/SSG for the Games event; win-win situation. Appreciate that players were given an easy to complete event. Makes the time spent here so much more enjoyable.

Thanks to all and Happy Birthday!

Nordais, BellaMary69 and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. .Sneezer222.

.Sneezer222. Forum Apprentice

This event made me so delighted. I finished up before I even knew it and I still have some event crops on the field. Thanks for the good drops and the nice prizes.

7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Agree with all the positive comments above, plus the whole concept, games in the attic, is just fun! As said above, events where we don't have to struggle to produce enough goods are very pleasant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.