The Quest for Games

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jan 17, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

This event is a "mill an item to get further" kind of event.

Event crop:

Blooming Hardwood 6h on main field only

Event drops:

Feather Duster drops from crops only on Main field and Green Meadow only
    Sturdy Carton from crops and trees on Main field and Green Meadow only

There's a medium chance of getting a Feather Duster drop from breeding
    There's a small chance of getting a Sturdy Carton drop from breeding

Milling items:

Box o'Stuff = 180 Blooming Hardwoods + 32 Feather Dusters + 15 sec milling time

Box o'Trinkets = 343 Blooming Hardwoods + 80 Sturdy Cartons + 15 sec milling time

Box o'Knick-Knacks = 320 Blooming Hardwoods + 20 Feather Dusters + 75 Sturdy Cartons + 15 sec milling time

To complete the event and get the cloud row + givers (20h cool down):

10694 Blooming Hardwoods
    656 Feather Dusters
    1740 Sturdy Cartons
    18 Boxes o'Stuff
    18 Boxes o'Trinkets
    4 Boxes o'Knick-Knacks

Don't know if one of the drops will be harder to get. FAQ has been updated - drops from breeding corrected.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais, I came up with the same numbers you did. I always like to check mine as I did them at 4:30am here:p
    I don't think prizes are that great BUT I am doing event anyway!:music: Good Luck and Happy farming to all!

zilverDolfijn, dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you for getting the event thread started :)

I'm in...one field and I like the cloud row.

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I think I am burned out all around. I took yesterday off from farming altogether. I had an early appointment and things just kinda went downhill from there.

Anyway, this event does have a pretty nice cloud row and other very nice prizes along the way to that goal. I'm in on the usual 3 farms. Hoping the green goo and propellers I have in stock on this farm and PM23's will be enough to at least get those farms on their way to full fields.

Going to put long-timed crops in right now - probably amaranth.

BlackCaviar, Sue46, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting this thread, Nordais. :)
    I'm sitting this one out again, prizes not that appealing to me. :p
    Good luck all! :inlove:

6. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Unlike Illy I have more greed than brain, so I'm in.Thanks Nodais for the nice summary and start of the thread

Also figured out the event doesn't show in the stand alone client, but shows very well in browser. Technical error says German forum. No idea if you still have drops in Client, I took no chances and fired up the good ol' Firefox.

sanddollar15, dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  7. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Had the same problem, I usually open my baby farm in firefox and my main game in standalone...

Drops seem to be in excess, at least on my main farm. That's a relief.

sanddollar15 and dumbunny like this.
  8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

So far i kind of half way growing Blooming Hardwood event crop, If anyone have notice when using Party Tickets I hardly see 100% Harvester Today 200% Harvester Bonus appeared on Farmerama Wheel not seen this over a month spinning using Party Tickets

But i am annoyed to wining lots of 4 x Stars with my party tickets as i have no further need of Stars since i still got plenty of these in my barn although i did open up Edelweiss Valley but i not not started on this valley yet still not convinced hearing working on this is very tedious very boring not worth effort and resources to benefit those resources

I do have 3 x Jack O Gifts but my Baha lands is full of trees not worth using them until all fields have crops seeding in those fields :p:wuerg::p so saving my Jack O Gifts for more rewarding events ;);)

So Far i have exceeded 656 Feather Dusters with 961 of them xDxDxD plus 1092 Sturdy Cartons still ahead on drop rate of these ;);)

In all my years of playing farmerama doing events i never seen such crazy amount of drops of Feather Dusters and Sturdy Cartons 406 and 407 on my First Harvest when this event started i was reaping Gentaina Crop I did not even using any howie donuts at all :wuerg::wuerg:

All i did was unlock Cloud Rows that boost drops, because of these Cloud Rows i stop putting howie donuts out which gives combined 40% Effective Drop Rate, as i always try avoid less clicking as possible :D:D

I currently only have some quests to work on but amount of stuff that is needed to donate to get these quests rewards not that rewarding when you compare rewards from doing Events This is reason why i do all Events when i can :p:p I am bored when there is no Event xDxD

9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I just completed the Event and have the CR up and running! I agree for once the drops were not an issue!
    Good luck and happy farming everyone

kibsnfebs and Nordais like this.
  10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm has CR up and running. Put all the howies on the Green Meadow and put out long timed crops (rainbow corn) with green goo. That helped with the cardboard drop.

Mooboy: Work on Edelweiss Valley until you get the giver at level 5. It increases tree harvest every other day. It's a nice giver. I opened EV on PM23's farm specifically to get that and the cloud row (comes at level 10 if I remember right). After that, meh.

BellaMary69, Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Have to say, this is this time EASY. I skipped last event, get some 500++ SG´s "back", use about 1000 now and now I have Crocus all my 3 farm fields and needed 100++ "brown drop" and get about 300 when harveting. I don´t say that this is easy to everyone but over 200++ level players, to most of us, this is quite easy.

Neirborghs = Your gifts can be send to others!

dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  12. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

My baby farm has 923 Sturdy Carton drops (just over half of what's needed) and 836 Feather Duster drops (way over the amount needed), so yeah, drops are plentiful. Dunno why BP would have bothered to offer us the possibility of drops from breeding if they were so easy to get...

dumbunny likes this.
  13. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I don't know about anyone else, but between the in-laws stuff we're still sorting and our own, I have enough boxes o' stuff in real life to get lost in, let alone need more. :wuerg:xD That aside, I've got the 18 boxes o' stuff and 13 boxes of trinkets, just need 5 more trinket boxes and the 4 knick knacks to finish. I hope to get the rest of the crops before Tuesday, as we'll be gone and I won't be able to harvest.

@dumbunny: there's an EV CR and giver? o_O I had no clue. :p edit: okay, found them, turns out I already loaded the CR, doh! I'll put my giver out...somewhere...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    dumbunny, -matselleste- and Nordais like this.
  14. illy1996

I have reached Level 19 in EV. I used to go there two to four times a day but as it is so slow now, I go once each morning and just leave it ticking over. :p

I am thinking that one day if I get really bored, I will be a little more active there but for the moment I am happy with the projects I have going. :)
    Back to topic, I am not doing this event but am glad to see that many of you are reaching the final stages. ;)

15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

MADE - 100% - also with the same family's "anki74" and "sapeli" brands.

NEIGHBORS - friends - acquaintances - everyone who can give "neighbor gifts":

Donate to your other gaming friends, they will be wasted if to us!

Thank you - strength and endurance to everyone who is still "wrestling" with this!

sanddollar15, dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  16. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Completed the event last night and happy with rewards. Hadn't planned to do this week's event, but based on comments about the CR went ahead even though I had a dearth of S/SSG. Used up all my S/SSG the first day then began going through FSQ hunting for ones which gave S/SSG in early steps. Discovered many brand new quests and fortunately for me, many of the first/second/third steps gave decent returns for S/SSG and this helped my issue with having enough crops. Drops were bountiful! I put my givers on Castaway Island as soon as I got them and now waiting to collect then move them to the CR. As always, grateful for feedback from fellow farmers and for folks like Northy and WisdomTree for crunching numbers.

Wish success to everyone still working on the event.

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm is still slogging along. I got sidetracked yesterday afternoon and evening and never came back to harvest the farms at all. o_Ops.

May or may not make it. Still have two days.

Trying to hang onto my precious stores of green goo and propellers, but used some on the event crop when I replanted it this morning. Hoping that helps. Still have over two days, so might make it if I can stay on track.

PM23's farm is closer to done. I think I got a wheel bonus on that farm a couple days ago. Honestly can't remember. The days all run together at this point.

sanddollar15 and Nordais like this.
  18. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

:D:D Got the Cloud Row up and running I did this event in my own stride no luck with buff boosters on Farmerama Wheel if anyone notice is not appearing to win harvest boosters such as 200% or 100%
    I have notice there is less chance of good prices using Party Tickets I am >:(>:(>:( As i won quiet few 4 x Stars several time there was four of these on the same wheel i do not need anymore Stars >:(>:(>:(

Fingers crossed dumbunny hope your farms complete this event :p:p

MeadowCrossing, Well done with this event, You can get some SG/SSG unlocking Crates and win them on Farmerama wheel too ;);)

I have loads of SG/SSG, shame cant give them to other farmers, Anyone who have Suzy Super Tree give 1 SSG but if you use one SSG on this tree you get 5 x SSG [All Tree Fruit Buff boosters] increase your tally per Super Tree If you have Super Tree give 4 x SG using 1 SSG give you 8 x SG [All Tree Fruit Buff Boosters increase your tally per Tree

I now started working on Edelwiess Valley to get Tree Buff boosters at level 5 and 10, Many thanks for the Tip but struggling what to do in EV :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg: Way to go ILLY1996 with EV to level 19 perhaps give me some pointers lol :p:p

19. illy1996

Mooboy, there is a thread in Gabfest that gives a lot of info. I struggled to get going on EV but now I have a routine from tips gleaned from the experts! :p

Still just selling poo in this event, it has been healthy business though now slowing down - but I have so many critters out, I have to keep moving the smelly stuff no matter how much I get for ti! :wuerg:

dumbunny, Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I didn't even start the event. I just love the cloud row. 100% EP ! But I guess it is not for me.
    All the best for those who are chasing the cloud row and other prizes.

dumbunny, Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.