The Riff of Destiny.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Mar 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

FAQ - The Riff of Destiny

Event Crop - Flowering Contract (5 hrs). growable on Full Moon Field only. 10 starter seeds to commence. If you drop under 5 seeds, the system will check every 5 hours and replenish to 5 seeds.

Drop Item - Mystical Pick. from Crops only in Full Moon Field, and can be gifted.

There are 2 milled item requirements, 5 x Loudspeakers (670 event crops, 30 mystical picks, 150 tombstones) and 9 x Bone Xylophones (620 event crops, 20 mystical picks, 150 bone trees). Can be milled on both Main and Baha mills.

Total Requirements (thanks to Northy for the heads up and the numbers)

Flowering Contract :11,170
    Mystical Pick: 351
    Tombstones: 750
    Bone trees: 1350

There are some Slime and Ghost Eerie Wonder trees up for grabs and a Piccolo Box as well as 3 giver items (no cloud row)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thanks for the numbers, ct! Stupid me, I forgot to harvest short time crop and replant with long term before end of last MM, so looking forward to poor drops to start off with. :wuerg: And, I forgot that with US time change last weekend, there was an extra hour to wait before event start. :p Looking like a real DOH! event for me, lol.

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for doing the maths, CT. ;)

I will do as much as I can with what resources I have. By my calculation, and using my usual time spent on Farmerama, I will be a tad short but if I use a bit of the green goo and Suzi's special green goo, I might just finish. :p
    Good luck all! :)

4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I love that you use the technical terms! Go Illy! Tee Hee !!xD

dumbunny and spotsbox like this.
  5. illy1996

Hey, I am an Old(er) Farmer, these words come nacheral to me! :D

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Lol I call them green water (super grow) and airplanes (suzys super grow) :p

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I call 'em green goo and propellers.

CT - thanks for starting the thread! I'm only doing this one on this farm and sewinglady's. The baby farms and teenager farm are staying away.

And like spotsbox, life got in the way of my plans at the end of the last MM weekend and I left 1 and 2 hour duration crops in my fields, so my first harvest did not yield many picks. Subsequent harvests have, however, made up for that booboo.

Biggest issue is that I am exhausted and getting up in the night to harvest MM fields and the event field is hit or miss. Last night it was a miss. So I'm going as far as I can and I'm gonna be happy no matter what.

8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I'm going as far as I can on this farm, my others are still working on opening Mushroom Forest, so I'm concentrating on that for them.

9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Hey, Illy, there's a Green Goo sale On! I just thought you should know...:wuerg:

10. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

The event is over.8) I won the Piccolo box. Next...:p
    What will come out of the Piccolo box, I'm waiting excitedly.o_O

ç.çiftçi, Sue46, mika-1986 and 2 others like this.
  11. illy1996

Thanks but I don't buy it, it just seems to fall from the virtual sky! xD

12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi I have Done This Event, Phew it is out of the way, Dislike the fact cannot use spooky buffs to reduce event crop, also Manure too pricey to use too

Now i can Resume using Both Moonlight Field and Mushroom Forest, to Finish off, my pending Spooky Quests, they are not that rewarding, Compare what you can make in Jacks Shop

The Downside with Spooky Wonder Trees cannot win Midnight Oak Trees or Ember Trees, But win All other Wonder Trees
    I can work towards building more Hungry Oak and Ghostly Willow Trees, But i do not think that Building XL or XXL Trees in Jack Shop is viable i would take advantage of Spooky Boosters such as +3, Any Tree Booster buffs,100% or 200% Harvester Buffs

As XL/XXL only reduce Tree Times but if you have Super Mulch Booster Pets or Cloud Rows Super Mulch Boosters, Which i have and always useful ;):p

13. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Also done. And another pogo show from the Picollo Chest. Got the same the last 2 I opened. I guess beggars cannot be choosers xD

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  14. viivi99

viivi99 Forum Apprentice

It was finished. Thank you neighbors for the gifts. :D

15. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Our proverb:
    "Hope" is the poor human's bread. :) :pxDxDxD

ps: No BB tree came out of my piccolo box either. Again...

16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Finished. Thanks for neighbors for help.
    My Piccolo box was one of the worst, Fairy Hot Spring - just 15 super-grow and little EP.

mika-1986, memmu55, viivi99 and 3 others like this.
  17. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Finished. Thanks for neighbors.

18. memmu55

memmu55 Forum Apprentice

Done, thanks to the neighbors for their help. :)

19. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Color me surprised, but I finished. :p :inlove:

Don't know yet what my piccolo box is . . . to be continued.

EDIT: Piccolo box became a Leaf Dance, not bad but meh. :p

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Clashstrummer likes this.
  20. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I finished this event with about an hour to spare. My piccolo box is still an unknown. I did also get the last section of the mushroom forest open. I'm happy with that. Next MM I really need to focus on crop growth, my barn is looking pretty thin there.

Edit: I got a Magic Hat from my piccolo box! Woo Hoo! :music::music:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    baw815 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.