The Secret of Santa Rocks

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Dec 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goddes

goddes Someday Author

eijastiina and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

For those of us who know it by another name, Christmas star is also Poinsettia.

I am way behind on this event. Real life keeps getting in the way. I don't know what I'll get done, but I'm working on it.

Anyway, I came here to post for a reason and now I've forgotten what it was. When I remember, I'll come back and edit this post.

Oh wait! I remember! Today's gift from Fuzzles is a 4 hour +1 on crops! Be sure to wait to activate it when it will do you the most good!

Nala777, goddes, Sister3 and 5 others like this.
  3. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Time left 363 hours. ;)
    So there is plenty of time to complete and celebrate Christmas. :)

goddes, dumbunny, Sister3 and 2 others like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Crate o' Wintery Treats gives crafting products and fruits. :)

5. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I have finished the 'Secret of Santa Rock 3' cloud row by buying a Guard Dog(2 x 2)from the City/Supply Store/ Decorations, for a mere 3500CCs! (and I get my neighbours to gift me 'Wilsons' for the 1 x 1 s)

goddes, Nala777, AniE and 6 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I have discovered that the two of the 3 givers on the left most playfield go to one of the cloud rows and the 3rd (top most one) goes to the really long timed cloud row.

Sewinglady's farm is, of course, the farthest along - and that farm is now suffering a severe shortage of the red ball ornament drops. So long timed crops on all fields that drop those. Plus still growing the last of the event crops as much as possible.

7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Small inactive volcano would have been cheaper ;) I think I still have them in my storage, while I used to buy them always from Pirate cove, so they were even cheaper than 2400cc. I also used to buy water towers to fill my cloud rows.

goddes, Nala777, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The cloud row fillers...heavy sigh. The issue is always the 1x2's. Especially for newer farms. The golf course is the only 1x2 available for purchase with CCs. And even in the Pirate Cove, it's pricey if you aren't flush with CCs. Best alternative is to wait for a half price shop sale and buy the chickens or deer 1x2s at 5BBs each. I generally pick up a couple just to have them on hand.

You know what would have been wonderful? If BP had saw fit to have those 12 hour card decks renew every 11 hours instead. Even 11 hours and 45 minutes.

9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

How about Jack's shop? 1x2 Mummy does not require much. There may be even better ones.

10. davidb1yth007

Clever. Thanks for the tip!:inlove:

11. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I just finished the event this morning. There are not many attractive prizes left in the board game. I guess I will use the accumulated tickets on the last day.

Ps: I've collected 13 piccolo boxes. I will use all the piccolos when I get the chance.8)xD

goddes, yagmur_5, dumbunny and 5 others like this.
  12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well thank you to everyone who helped sewinglady with baubles...that farm has finished the event. well sorta. Still have decks of cards to use...imalattanhalka - play a game or two every day - there are still some nice things to pick up - some of the 100% bonuses repeat.

This farm is on the last leg - growing the festive things now.

If you know you aren't going to finish (a couple of my baby farms are doing a little bit, no way will they even get one CR)...doesn't matter - there are still plenty of nice things to garner from the board games. And, if you can't fill the cloud row that you get with the star coins, don't waste them on it - get that upper left giver instead. It's a nice giver!

Sister3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  13. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

I am happy with what I managed to do. Still got some great goodies! :music::D
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

P.S. I can't update my new numbers for Baharama or Main Farm, I am not so tech savvy. Numbers are higher which is great.

14. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Merry Christmas everyone. Late again am I :) So exhausted and am thankful for the upcoming week off.
    I am finding this a very confusing event when it comes to those cloud rows. The FAQ doesnt seem right.
    Can someone please explain to me where the "Dont lose your head" giver goes? The one you buy with the star coins from the game. I am either blind as a bat or it's a giver we dont need and I wasted coins on? Please feel free to tell me I am blind as a bat, or a mole, or anything else that is blind naturally xD

sanddollar15 and Sister3 like this.
  15. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

You are not blind. It doesn't go on a cloud row. It does fit on the midnight giver field and gives just over 118,000 EP, which is quite a bit more than other givers I have on the midnight field. I think I'll pick up one or two more of these until the event ends.

sanddollar15 and dumbunny like this.
  16. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

Don't know how I did it, but finished the event yesterday, except playing card decks until the end. I didn't even buy any thing to speed it up. I guess it was because I was home alone while hubby worked out of town for a week and got home late Christmas eve.

sanddollar15 and dumbunny like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm has finished the event! I still have 60 decks of cards to play off...and more if I continue to collect them from the first two "boards"...but all 3 cloud rows are up and running! Thanks to everyone who sent baubles!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  18. davidb1yth007

Every twelve hours I am supposed to be here....
    Ninety percent of the time, in my underwear
    Ending this torture, my life this will spare.
    It is sooo long since I've bothered to care...
    :wuerg:
    I've messed this up more times than I might
    Trying to avoid this in the middle of the night
    Yippee! the next is at seven pm!
    o_Ops, I've lost HOURS:- again and again.
    :mad:
    The Moonlight stuff is getting old fast.
    I'm not sure how long I can last.
    The novelty wore off ages ago
    and now I've forgotten how to rhyme...
    xD

sunshineaz, goddes, dumbunny and 5 others like this.
  19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

This is Long Event but it is good there was no rush to complete it, I got all three cloud rows plus all the prizes I needed too

I hope you and me have a better year in 2022 :p:)

goddes, joanc123, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  20. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Same is the case with me. Lost more than a week. So as of now, I have only one cloud row. Will try to get the second one too. But let's see. May be I have to spend lots of SGs. Atleast let me try to do the coming Birthday event in full. LOL. Seriously I am very much getting cured of FOCD. xDxDxD Not even feeling anything even if I am not completing a event. Took nearly 11 years to get to this stage of detachment. xDxDxD

I agree completely.

Add me to your list too. ;):D:)

suezoroc, dumbunny, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.