The Secret of Santa Rocks

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Dec 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The end is nigh! At long last! I've stopped collecting the decks. I've played all the board games I can stand. I'm done. Over it. Awaiting the next torture, er, event...

2. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I left it FAR too long to do the board games and ended up spending about 3 hours doing them all. So boring. I did buy everything even slightly worth it from the points shop though, and several 'don't lose your head' givers for the excellent EP.

Mooboy, 12ss12, goddes and 2 others like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I got the first 2 cloudrow. The last crop part I was not able to do. So ZI couldn't get the 'Two smart Cookies' EP giver for the cloud row.

Mooboy likes this.
  4. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I feel you. I used to try to complete every event. This last year, I am using my harvester coupons and not buying harvester. I am taking vacations and not hauling my computer along "so I can do the game" and am not obsessing over being on every day. I am just enjoying life.

12ss12, dumbunny and Mooboy like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I hauled my 'puter on vacation. Fat lot of good that did me.

I was unable to access the internet the first night we were on our trip. (Pro tip: never stay at a Motel 6) So the next day in the early afternoon, I'm sitting at a Starbucks in the middle of a Fred Meyer in Pocatello, Idaho trying to access my farms. I couldn't farm - not enough room in their swizzle stick, but I was at least able to poke fuzzle's gifty thing to keep my streak on the three main farms. The next night we stayed in a small town in Utah. Let's just say that we dubbed that town/motel/restaurant "Lord of the Flies" and leave it at that.

Thing is, when we were on vacation, I really didn't farm much. I was busy doing vacation things. We all have to remember that it's okay to just farm once a day and just a little bit and let the rest go. And yes, it's very hard to do that for this obsessed farmer, but for the most part, I did. I'm sure my husband would tell y'all a completely different story.

sunshineaz, 12ss12 and Shimmer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.