"The Snow Mouse" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by yusufça, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Having never been a morning person I have very much gotten out of the habit these past months of getting up early. I'm much more suited to sitting up to the wee hours to harvest one last time. Playing this event was perhaps not the wisest choice due to this. I'm going to be growing snowmen for some time today. I ended up having to buy 28 snowflakes to complete the first task. I'm not blaming anyone but myself though as I simply got a very late start. I think I'm going to drag out the alarm clock as it looks like I can't be trusted. Now I'm nuking fields of snowmen trying to get back on track.

Brookeham, baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Clashstrummer, hmmm, that sounds like me, exactly.

Brookeham and Clashstrummer like this.
  3. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Clashstrummer, By "nuking" do you mean adding green goo and propellors? I hope you don't mean getting rid of them - as we have to grow a ton more for tomorrow's quest - the crops overlap. On Saturday we'll start growing a different crop. Ugh.

PS - don't forget to put out a long crop overnight on the main field. I already goofed cuz it's nearly 7 p.m. and I have mushrooms growing on mine that won't mature for another couple hours.

Clashstrummer likes this.
  4. Clashstrummer

PrairieMaiden I did mean adding SG, it looks a bit like dropping napalm on them I think, hence the "nuking" term. ;)

I planned better today and put out my longest crop of rose hips so they would be ready for a 7 am my time harvest. I will still be in my pj's with one eye open but I am determined to get a better start on those drops tomorrow. I've not had much luck with the stables so far but the trees have been very good to me.

baw815 likes this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yeah, BP hasn't had stables drop event items in a while...not sure why.

Is it bad that it's 9:30 pm. (MST) and I'm still in my PJ's? I never went anywhere today so I never got dressed. This is how I roll now...thanks to COVID-19. Or rather "don't roll" ugh.

6. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

The 2nd day task ended at 02:15 tonight. Now I continue to collect Sprouting Snowmans for the 3rd day. There are a total of 4 Howies on 1 tree, 3 on the main field. I am waiting for the 3rd day with the plant whose growth is 19:15 hours (foxtail millet).

Edit : Result= 161 drops.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  7. Clashstrummer

126 axe drops from rose hips. That seems good to me but then I'm not actually awake at this moment. :sleepy:

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I used all 1x1's and 1 howie donut lol and got 192 Pick axe drops, using the Hydrangea which is a 22:45 hour crop. I am VERY happy with that!;)

ctindaldavies, Mooboy, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  9. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I had trees on my main and only got 40 pickaxes. Don't think I'll be able to finish this one. I don't like these 24 hour quests either! I always seem to just miss finishing! But 285 drops on only one field in one day seems like too many. I didn't get the snowflakes either, but I had a late start on that quest.

Mooboy - is the green energy you refer to super grow?

ctindaldavies and Sue46 like this.
  10. Clashstrummer

I just got the last drops I needed for the 3rd quest. I used 6-hour crops after my initial overnight crop and it worked well without being super stressful. I finished growing the snowmen in just two harvests so it was only the drops that took all day to achieve.

sanddollar15, Mooboy and baw815 like this.
  11. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Solatido.....Yes Green Engergy is Supergrow it helps alot using them on any crop that not refined if using on refined crops get instant drops

sorry you not got many drops from trees as trees are not viable nor effective to help us gain drops required during events

I use buffs for crop reducing times, also cloud rows that also reducing crop times too I have 5 howie donuts I hardly use them now because they don't guarantee better drops just give you percent per howie donut chance of drops considering the discontinuation of flash probably have issues putting out howies to boost drops

I will put all my essential and practical effective cloud rows into favourite tab setting,all the rest of them i will activate it my harvester is activate my favourite CR are done manually according to use them effectively

Finish 3rd Quest

Clashstrummer and sanddollar15 like this.
  12. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Thanks Mooboy. I didn't know trees were not good for drops. I will try your other suggestions for the next one! These one-day quests are always difficult to complete because of my RL schedule! Trying for last 3 quests!

Mooboy likes this.
  13. Clashstrummer

I did experiment with a couple of the 6 hours crops and I got the best results with snowdrops. For dandelions, globe berry, or ferns the most I got was 38 event drops. For snowdrops, the lowest I got was 51 and the highest was 57.

baw815 likes this.
  14. rarasisbumba

rarasisbumba Advanced

I'm not getting about 10 less with carnations :cry:

15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I was surprised that I got drop item Melted Snowman with each breeding for Stable Stories today. Might be a way forward for some.

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yes, I wasted green goo on valerian...then filled my breeding hut. when I harvested the hut, I was able to finish the day's quest. That's what I get for not reading the FAQ all the way through.

17. Farmerpen

Farmerpen Forum Apprentice

That's why I was surprised - I too did not read the FAQ properly ;)

18. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Seems I did not read this properly either and replied from my other farm!
    I am concerned that we have to grow nearly 2000 Popsicle plants for the last part and I will try and do that before Flash ends. That means only 10 hours (if my calculations are correct) I will use all my resources to achieve that as I am concerned Unity will not behave for me and the alternative is out of the question as we only 1.7 maximum internet speed! Good luck everyone.

baw815 and Clashstrummer like this.
  19. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Like some of you, I also realized that the key to having enough drops is getting a drop item from each breeding! Too late for the earlier quests, but I had an overabundance for today's quest. Just waiting for last partial event harvest in one hour. I hope I will not have a problem getting enough popsicle plants tomorrow - just have to remember to harvest in time!

farmerumf and baw815 like this.
  20. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

actually, the earlier drop items weren't rewards when breeding - only the melted snowman.

Today is going to be a real slog - the crop requirements are high. I got up a little earlier...probably not enough to make much of a difference. Dumbunny's farm got a 100% wheel bonus this morning, so that farm should be fine. Sewinglady's got 2 +1 bonuses so lots of green goo getting used this morning to take advantage of those over the next 6 hours. This farm did manage a +1 on the wheel, too, so more green goo, but I have an ace in my pocket - Jack o' Gifts - will activate when the first crop is ready to harvest to maximize use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.