The Swamp Witch

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Mar 1, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

I'm all finished as well and back to normal MM farming. I have a few Full Moon Harvest Boosters in my barn so will be making use of a couple of them.

My Crate O'Moonlight Mania V turned into a Cat Fairy -.-

MARLYMAR and ç.çiftçi like this.
  2. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I got a Zombie Shearing Shed which you can just make in the city, so even worse luck than you. Oh well.

MARLYMAR and ç.çiftçi like this.
  3. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Thank you for sharing your strategy about milling. I did as you suggested and completed the event yesterday. I love that the CR can be filled with any giver and we can collect EP from the event givers by placing them on our field.

I planted crops only on my main MM field using 1x1 after using 2x2 plots with boosts for the initial seeds. My MF is completely open from working on that during past events and all my MM trees are there with the rest of the space being 1x1 plots. I have an advantage in that I'm retired and can harvest during the day. I used terror bouquet, but believe it did not help with the event crop growing speed, so only water and manure and any SG and SSG I managed to earn from quests, rewards, or the wheel.

Pins were slow to fall initially, but because I didn't use them to mill after the first seeds, I had more than enough for the event steps.

I believe my crate turned into a zombie sheep pen, but don't remember. Somewhere along the way, I got a Wendigo Cave - no idea from what or when. o_O

MARLYMAR, ç.çiftçi and BlackCaviar like this.
  4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Without even trying, all three farms managed to get the CR! I goofed up with the milling/drops on SL's farm, so that farm had to put in that 12 hour MM crop overnight to get the final few drops for the last donation, since that was the first farm to finish, I knew better than to make that mistake again (over-milled the last crop from the second crop/drops) and this farm and PM23 had plenty of pins.

So on a side note - our "voodoo pins" drop has me giggling because last fall, when I was in Phoenix, I went to this sewing machine store. At the register, when I was checking out was this display of "pin cushions" - voodoo dolls. I have a voodoo doll pin cushion now. I couldn't help myself. Just gave me the giggles.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

[QUOTE="dumbunny, post: 288913, member:
    So on a side note - our "voodoo pins" drop has me giggling because last fall, when I was in Phoenix, I went to this sewing machine store. At the register, when I was checking out was this display of "pin cushions" - voodoo dolls. I have a voodoo doll pin cushion now. I couldn't help myself. Just gave me the giggles.[/QUOTE]

What a great idea... I would love me one of those!

dumbunny, MARLYMAR and ç.çiftçi like this.
  6. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

My safe has turned into a zombie sheep.
    After finishing the event, I've finished all the MM events, now I'm planting a lot of baby eyes for bait. Zombie sheep are very voracious.

7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I finished this event on Sunday and I think I got a Zombie Sheep in my Moonlight Crate! :p
    Busy building up crops now to feed all these spooky critters! xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.