"The Topiary Conundrum" Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Topiary Conundrum Magic Stalk Row

[​IMG]
    Gives: 2500 EP x Farm level, 200% extra EP/TEP when harvesting givers for 12 hours, 3 x Crate O' Exotic Feed II
    Cooldown Time: 48 hours
    ___________________________________________________________________________​

FAQ

The Topiary Conundrum 1 [​IMG]

Starts: Friday, 16th of April at 10:00 CEST
    Ends: Sunday, 18th of April at 22:00 CEST

This event requires Mammal badges and animals/breeding animals. Breed animals belonging to the Mammal classification to earn badges to donate to the event.
    You will receive 1 x Mammal Badge with each breeding process completed from the required class (mammal).
    You also have a small chance of receiving a second badge.

Event Item: Fluffy Blossom
    [​IMG]
    The Fluffy Blossom is rewarded in some steps of the Quest. This is needed to finish some steps of the Quest.

Required:
    25,000 + 50,000 + 100,000 + 40,000 + 80,000 + 160,000 = 455,000 Barn value worth of mainland animals and breeding animals
    150 x Mammal Badges
    40 x Hamsters
    9 x Fluffy Blossoms

Baby Boom
    Starts: Friday, 16th of April at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Saturday, 17th of April at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Topiary Conundrum 2 [​IMG]

Starts: Friday, 23rd of April at 10:00 CEST
    Ends: Sunday, 25th of April at 22:00 CEST

This event requires Reptile badges and animals/breeding animals. Breed animals belonging to the Reptile classification to earn badges to donate to the event.
    You will receive 1 x Reptile Badge with each breeding process completed from the required class (reptile).

Event Item: Snazzy Blossom
    [​IMG]
    The Snazzy Blossom is rewarded in some steps of the Quest. This is needed to finish some steps of the Quest.

Required:
    25,000 + 50,000 + 100,000 + 40,000 + 80,000 + 160,000 = 455,000 Barn value worth of mainland animals and breeding animals
    150 x Reptile Badges
    40 x Anacondas
    9 x Snazzy Blossoms

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Topiary Conundrum 3 [​IMG]

Starts: Friday, 30th of April at 10:00 CEST
    Ends: Sunday, 2nd of May at 22:00 CEST

This event requires Amphibian badges and animals/breeding animals. Breed animals belonging to the Amphibian classification to earn badges to donate to the event.
    You will receive 1 x Amphibian Badge with each breeding process completed from the required class (amphibian).

Event Item: Fiery Blossom
    [​IMG]
    The Fiery Blossom is rewarded in some steps of the Quest. This is needed to finish some steps of the Quest.

Required:
    150 x Amphibian Badges
    40 x Salamanders
    9 x Fiery Blossoms

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree for starting this thread. ;) I love breeding events so I'm in. :)

I don't think the requirements are too bad - just did a quick calculation and find that I can fulfill the animal/breeding animal requirements with just 139 Dragonflies - hope I got that right! :music:

Regarding the badges - I filled the Loveshack with a mixture of critters when breeding for 1 PF was running so I would be ready for all eventualities! Won't get all the badges in that one go but a bit less PF needed. I may actually wait and see if we get lucky and have another half price breeding event. Ever the optimist!:D

Ah, just spotted that it is a different category each weekend sooooo I will have to just harvest by hand those I need ... or not, depends how I feel! A little more thinking needed to benefit from my cheap breeding!xD
    Good luck and hope you all get great skips! :inlove:

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Me thinks that BP needs a quick infusion of funds this spring...wow we gotta a lotta stuff going on all at the same time!

Not a bad CR. I'm in with the usual farms, and maybe even one of the baby farms.

4. *WisdomTree*

Thanks Illy, you made me realize the mistake in the FAQ.

All quests level 4 gold and diamond tasks reward the same item. So you do not have to do levels 4 diamond tasks for CR. This saves 60 PF for each task and 180 PF in total.

ctindaldavies and FrootloopGrove like this.
  5. illy1996

6. *WisdomTree*

Illy, they fixed.
    But unfortunately we cannot donate the base animals of the bahamarama to the event. :cry:

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

It s shame cannot donate Bahamarama Base Animals.....The next best thing is donate Chinchillas as i am farming Chinchillas or buy from the Markets to Donate:p

Thanks for tip just do enough breeding to Level 4 Gold, I will be doing the same with the next two breeding Weekend Quests

This Cloud Row boosts All your EP/TEP Givers as we have Five Fields of Givers ;)

I done as far as Level 4 Gold now wait until second weekend breeding quest

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Next installment - we get a short timed farm coin-a-palooza (ends at 8 a.m. for me). Timed to begin when event begins (which is at 2 a.m. for me). So I either stay up all night, set an alarm and get up in the middle of the night, or I skip the start of the event and hope we get a baby boom over the weekend. I'm inclined to do option #3.

Mooboy, spotsbox and farmerumf like this.
  9. *WisdomTree*

Baby Boom
    Starts:
    Saturday, 24th of April at 10:00 CEST
    Ends: Sunday, 25th of April at 22:00 CEST

10. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I'm hoping for a power feed sale AND a baby boom!

11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Two short term discount powerfeed sales
    Starts: Saturday, 24th of April at 08:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Saturday, 24th of April at 12:00 CEST (UTC+2)

four hours only!
    Starts: Sunday, 25th of April at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 25th of April at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

six hours only!

12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Fellow Breeders....On Added Note....We cannot donate Baha Animals nor Anacondas as it will be more expensive in terms of EV Value compared to last round:p

I brought Discount Dash Package as i was running low on Barnyard Bills, those Additional Power Feeds covers this breeding episode ;)

In buying Discount Dash Package i won additional Bonus of one Magic Hat :D:D:D

It is odd why have two Short Powerfeed Sales usually have whole weekend Powerfeed Sale :music:

I will be Breeding as Far as Level 4 Gold Again :p

Clashstrummer likes this.
  13. illy1996

Just to confirm, the two short BB events seem to have been merged:

Starts: Saturday, 24th of April at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Sunday, 25th of April at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Best check it's running before you press that button! It nearly caught me! :music:

14. numanx.

numanx. Forum Greenhorn

nice activity

Last edited by moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  15. illy1996

Very enjoyable ... no real great skips BUT out of the four Mosaic Wonder Stables, I got a Gecko and two (yes two!) Dormice! I now have a nice little trio of the cute little fellas! :inlove:

dumbunny, Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I got a couple of good skips with anaconda but zip with salamanders. I did all but the last step as I didn't really want the extra giver vs the PF it would take to get it.

17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I forgot to do the weekend quest. If someone can spare me the extra Boa Constructor - Giver item for the cloud row next G&T, it will be a great help to me.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  18. illy1996

No problemo, One-Two. ;)
    I forgot to say, my two Jacobean Wonder Trees gave me TWO Crooked Trees! :inlove:

Clashstrummer and dumbunny like this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Go Illy! A gecko, two dormice and two crooked trees! Luck is with you.

The second installment was pretty easy breezy for my 3 participating farms. No great skips, but I was happy to have gotten up early enough on Friday that I was able to do a little farm coin breeding then and finished during the BB on Saturday before we left to run a couple errands. Why do Saturday errands always seem to take all darn day?

20. *WisdomTree*

Baby Boom
    Starts:
    Friday, 30th of April at 10:00 CEST
    Ends: Saturday, 1st of May at 22:00 CEST

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.