Things to Say

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Mar 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Hello Everyone!

Here you can chat and joke about everything.
    The rules of the forum also apply to this thread. ;)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  2. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

In spite of my "Crystal Falls" vs Rainforest blooper, I am actually going to get the Cloud Row!!:D I think I was confused since only opened Crystal Falls a shortish while ago...I just remembered feeling terrible when all those "rainforest trees" had to disappear. Forgot completely about the plantation.;)

3. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Happy Ramadan!

[​IMG]

4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Finished the Salty Pork event. Ready for the next one. xD

5. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

One of my longest - faithful neighbors just made it to 100xDxDxD
    Lets celebrate by sharing some farm love with swCactus1 :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    CONGRATS swCactus1

6. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Congrats on farm level 100 swCactus1:):D:D

7. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Well done swCactus level 100 :):):)

8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Well done swCactus - I remember how hard it was to reach 100, the last step went on forever. A much easier ride now for the next 100.

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congratulations!

10. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Congratulations! Let's celebrate. :)

[​IMG]
    Source

11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Looks like a fun party SahraB! Congratulations to all for their achievements!:music:

swCactus1, joanc123, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  12. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

Thank you ever so much 007Farming for posting about this huge milestone for me!! :) I truly appreciate you for giving me so much encouragement along the way.

@Cassie, Erridge, farmerumf, puppiesnponies, SahraB, and sanddollar15 ~ thank you for the farming "Love".

SahraB ~ what a fun image you shared & with the congratz from all, I feel like I just went to a party!

Last edited: May 5, 2020
    Willow, SahraB, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  13. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I'm trying to use up my buffs before collecting more. I hate having an inventory full of things I never use, so I'm trying to work through them and get them all used up (other than keeping a stash of PJ/CAC, PPP and the other staples). So I currently have 318 Crate O' Artisans II waiting to be opened. I'll get way more +3 buffs through that, but I'm trying to work through what I have before I add more. I hate having all those crates just sitting there though!

SahraB likes this.
  14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Sell what you don't use. Clears up your inventory, reduces stress and gains you some CC to buy something you do want or need for your farm :)

SahraB likes this.
  15. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I don't want to give away super useful buffs! I'm gaining an appreciation for them now. Just need to keep on top of using them. It's not that I don't want them - just that I never get around to actually using them. But this time in isolation has helped as I'm home all day now to make the most of them!

farmer_broke and SahraB like this.
  16. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Hello everyone! :)

Today something incredible has happened in the market of a baby farm. WOW!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I bought all of that and more for 40,000 ccs. Thank you so much. :):):inlove:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    ctindaldavies and 007Farming like this.
  17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Well done SarahB - me thinks someone was closing down their farm perhaps.

007Farming and SahraB like this.
  18. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Maybe. If so this is sad, but still what he/she does for other players is much appreciated.

farmerumf, 007Farming and Willow like this.
  19. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

I don't like it one bit and not because SB bought.

MY REASON for not liking it:

In the first spoiler I clearly see goods being offered for .01

AND NOT

So the lowest this farm can dump its trash for is .10 while another can dump their trash for .01

WOW is right.
    Thank you very much for taking a clear snap shot of the mess in the market system.
    On behalf of several who know, the messy market system confirmation is appreciated.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    SahraB likes this.
  20. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Is that about the 10% market commission? :)

Guess what market my baby farm is on? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.