Things to Say

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Mar 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The price the spoiler shows clear is ,01

I have no idea what the commission price they paid was.

Commission has absolutely nothing to do with the sales price shown in that spoiler.

I have no idea of your baby farm's market nor does it matter as to the low sales price.

Under the "messy market system" I would like to sell my whole farm, breeding animals and all to a single player for .01 each and leave this game. (market # makes no difference but the price does and I already know exactly who I want to sell to)

I cannot sell for .01 only for .10 <-------------------------------------

Would you like me to take this to the EN Forum Mods in order to receive further verification and explanation or should I just keep quiet?

(I will not sell the animals I have named for .01 ccs each or 1,000,000,000,000 ccs each as they are priceless)

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    SahraB likes this.
  2. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

All that you said ??? Right now I feel like my brain is in a Hadron Collider. No, this is too much for me. :eek::cry::cry:

That baby farm is on the same market as a knight, and I'm thinking of selling everything I bought for .01 to that knight for .10

If doing this will bring a solution why keep quiet?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sanddollar15 and farmer_broke like this.
  3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Mods who choose to read posts have already seen this discussion. (For me, this is sufficient.)

I have nothing against SB and if indeed the snap shot you took actually went though the market system as it is then this .01 may be classified as a glitch. (Also there are reasons why the game team would want to sell at .01 on purpose. We will not be allowed to know.)

As you know, under the rules of the game we are suppose to report glitches. (We cannot sell at .01 in this game ........ or we are not suppose to be able to.) glitch of some kind?

Keeping quiet keeps attention from being focused on the issue by game-players.

:inlove: How could I even dream of selling SB-the-Swan for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000! NO! (SB-the-Swan is priceless.)

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    SahraB likes this.
  4. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I have no idea how this kind of error will have an effect on the market, but thank you for noticing the error.

The difference between .01 and .10 can be overlooked by most player as I do.

5. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank you everyone. Forum moderators can close this thread.

6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I know SahraB has asked to close this thread.

But I have had a thought. farmer_broke, do you remember back 8 or 9 years ago when the market went nuts and prices shot through the roof? There were devs (as rumour had it) that popped in and flooded the markets at rock bottom prices to bring it all down again (not to mention the time they deleted most of it). Perhaps this is the case here and why they were able to go to 0.01 cc. Or perhaps its testing for Unity. They wouldnt be able to do testing to make a profit.
    Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.