Tigers?!

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sueperkins, Feb 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

What is going to happen to my Tiger pen after you move Tigers from the shop to the Temple? Will they be considered unlocked because I have one, or am I going to be penalized and have to spend Golden Bananas to unlock Tigers just to be able to continue to use them?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sueperkins,

You will still be able to raise tigers as long as you keep your pen on the field. As soon as you delete it from the field, you will not be able to place it again until you unlock the relevant Statue. You will no longer be able to produce, buy or sell Tiger feed until the Statue is unlocked also.

Can I assist you further?

3. sueperkins

I need further clarity to your last statement. Right now I am understanding that I can continue to raise tigers as long as the stable stays on the field.

But I believe you also said that while I can raise the tigers I cannot make/buy/sell any tiger food until this new statue is unlocked. This would mean that whatever tiger food I have when you switch is all I will be able to have?

You have also not said where this statue will be placed in the Temple. Right now I can raise tigers. Are you burying this new statue in the temple so deep that I am going to need hundreds of Golden Bananas to unlock tigers again.

I do not have a lot of baha stables that I can use because I cannot make the feed for them. So to be told I will lose one of the few I can use is upsetting.

farmlily3 likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

There has been new developments as just announced here.

The explanation that shooger.sweet provided has been the typical scenario when a wonder stable animal is added to the Monkey temple as a regular animal (for example sharks).

However, the good news now is that a script will be run and those who have tiger stables will not need to unlock the statue with golden bananas and will be able to continue to produce feed and make market transactions.

The information regarding the chamber where the statue will be in the Monkey Temple will be posted when the new content is ready to be released.

May I assist you further?

farmlily3 likes this.
  5. sueperkins

Thank you Farmers.Almanac, this is a relief to a poor farmer like me.

NFQ

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.