Time to confess

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by saltypixel, Mar 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

yup, sure sign of an FA addict - losing sleep so you can harvest your farm.

2. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Jokes aside, I think BP just nicely fixed my addiction.... >:(

And I was just enjoying having the harbor open, couping all the BEP from the shipwreck quests.

fifitrixiebell and trishap58 like this.
  3. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Me too woody. After reading the feedback of the Producers Newsletter and feeling the bad vibes (and also not knowing if it all affected me or not..I'm easily confused..it just did my head in so didn't bother much after that. Only had a couple of goes on Renzo's Fair then left it even though I've got loads of tickets, I just couldn't be bothered with it all. I'm fed up of constantly changing my farm and feeling like if I'm not glued to the PC then I'm gonna miss out (meanwhile you're missing out on RL!) and I started getting the Mill sub, it was a tremendous help and now they've put the time up. I love the events but it's just too much. Everyone seemed to be buzzing with good vibes about the Easter Event then Bang..everyone's feeling -.- >:( :mad: and this is meant to be a fun game for entertainment! :sleepy:

Last edited by moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    SthnMiss_ and CaliChrome like this.
  4. sewinglady

So it's not just me? I was so thrilled with the first mill upgrade...and then they had to go and tweak it. Yay we get three slots. But BOO about the rest. I thought I was in a time warp: all of a sudden my mill runs are taking longer. So then they give us two weeks of subscription for free - just so I'll get as hooked on that as I am on the silver subscription...:mad:

SthnMiss_ and fifitrixiebell like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

sewinglady, the milling without mill subscription shouldn't take longer. They changed the way the mill subscription works, but basic mill time shouldn't be affected.

SthnMiss_ likes this.
  6. sewinglady

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. But, I had opened the rune on the Wisdom Tree that gave 10% off mill time...and I wondered if they had somehow reconfigured the math on that 10%? Maybe they didn't and it was just a figment of my imagination?

SthnMiss_ likes this.
  7. -Mir85-

I don't think so :oops:

What they changed is how the mill subscription works with the rune (and with the cloud row), see this post for the explanation :)

SthnMiss_ likes this.
  8. sewinglady

So it really wasn't any different for me, just seemed longer - likely mostly because you now cannot access the partial order before it has finished milling the total sum of the order.

SthnMiss_ likes this.
  9. -Mir85-

Probably :)

SthnMiss_ likes this.
  10. fifitrixiebell

I have the rune open and the Mill Sub Mir...and the time on making just 4 PF was wayyyy over what it should it been! Teddy is looking into it. My addiction has curtailed somewhat atm!

11. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Well, with these latest "fixes" I can safely say that I HAVE BEEN CURED!! Nope, no addiction here.

12. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

My Easter Weekend.
    Being the last long weekend before winter ( in The other Hemisphere!) I went up to our batch in the mountains with a friend and met mum there - it was going to be an internet free four ..yes Four.. days. That's Ninety-Six hours roughly.
    I planted every square with trees before leaving the city.
    From previous trips I know where my isp provider has signal. The main one is about 1500 metres from our mudstone house (built in 1867). But I don't need it this trip. No. Thursday night all good. All day Friday without a keystroke. Read some Stephen King short stories - silly thing to do in the mountains - did I mention we only have a generator for lights at night - very 'The Shining'. Saturday - now if I log in before 11 am NZT I can still keep the daily gifts continuous thing going. And it is 46 hours since my last log in. So around the dam, down the track, stop, open the gate, move, close the gate, down past Auntie Anne's old house, is reception better at the first culvert, or is it the second?
    Big Mistake. The Easter event looks amazing!! I can win BEP! Sold.
    Plant event crop. Back in 4hours . Leave as many trees as possible. Back to the gate.....
    Look and find new spot- Inside the gate! But it is near an old old goldminers cottage. Naah, he won't mind. And no more gate problems - the chain can get alarmingly close to the electric fence - it got Kimmi last year.
    Back at 9.30pm. Five bars of reception! As good as the city!. Planting away - need 15,000 event crops (groan). There is a red light coming toward my car - is he NAKED? No thank heavens - red briefs and a red head light... "Hi Brian." (His stomach arrived about two seconds before he did.)
    "I thought you might be a sheep rustler" he says. ' What if I Was?' I thought...

So I got through the event without my 46" monitor. I am Not Addicted. No. Never.
    (It's a river in Egypt.)
    DB8)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  13. sewinglady

eGads! At least I just have to go up and down the staircase a few dozen times a day to check the farm. That is if I don't just dash all pretense of NOT being addicted and take the laptop downstairs with me...

14. fifitrixiebell

Dunno bout you guys but I think I'm 'on the wagon' atm re:addiction to this! D'ya think for the next meeting we could just all get together, let our hair down and have a boogie... instead of all this.. >:( and this.. :mad: and this.. :cry: ???

Need to crack open the Red Punch, listen to some groovy tunes :music: and let the farm do it's own thing for one evening? Does that make you feel :D or :eek: or :wuerg:???

15. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I'd feel :inlove::inlove::music::music::D:D for the party and then 8)8) the next morning after all of that great punch! But I'm in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.