Time to confess

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by saltypixel, Mar 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Speaking of confession, maybe I fall in love with someone in the game. :inlove::inlove:

2. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

What's that now, SG? Is that really a 'maybe' or have you in fact already done that?? ;):p

3. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Still my Big Secret, salty !! xDxDxDxD

4. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Ok then. I'll just sit here waiting for a piece of the wedding chocolate pancakes. :music:

5. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Slang for spectacles - I need reading glasses when using a close up laptop, but with the bigger screen I can do without...

6. BeeDance

BeeDance Padavan

So David, your animals are now RL size on your farm? ;) Excellent!

===

igot, PLEASE tell me you weren't checking for indoor/outdoor plumbing to find out if it was prince or princess. ;):):music:o_O Now several of us may need to check to see which we have in case the question comes up. :eek::eek::eek:

7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

SillyGuy is in Love, but who could it be?
    Maybe a froggette, or farmlily3
    Oh I love a good mystery
    Especially one as gossip-pipy
    ;)

Yes but so are the flies on the manure pile !
    xD

8. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

I think now you know that I'm trying to be silly like sillyguy.:p

but I'll do it again - What are reading glasses?xD
    I don't know because I don't wear them...:music:

IVANCICA30, dgirl_200 and farmlily3 like this.
  9. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

Well, holy cow! It worked! Not the best photo, but the crazy bag I have been working on...now I'm off to work on shot bags.

Arielh, daisy, wolfeyesone and 13 others like this.
  10. BeeDance

BeeDance Padavan

Follow up on the first Farmer's Anonymous meeting:

First, things got off to a fairly good start. Only a few attendees were willing to admit addiction to the game, and one almost came to grips before having to leave because of an emergency harvest. Much love and support was offered, though several said it looked more like when they fertilize their fields. The support was so extensive several even left to offer their love and support to the one with the emergency, though I personally question how running in the direction of their farms rather than hers was truly a "short cut".

How the discussion digressed to require a tractor pull is beyond any normal person's understanding. A new by-law was enacted that all future tractor pulls be performed outdoors rather than in the meeting room. Thankfully finger pulls were outlawed ... we all know how that works with grandpa. They are not even allowed in the parking lot. After some grumbling - mostly by grandpas who felt the vote was rigged - the meeting was adjourned.

So... the coffee and snacks were eaten. No one has yet learned what might or might not have been said but it seems there was a disagreement about one of the events. It escalated and soon food was flying. Someone picked up a big bowl of fruit juice and tossed it, then the other bowls were soon in the fray. No one knows who threw the first punch (sorry - I don't write the puns, I just report them), but the second bowl was definitely tossed by ***** (censored to protect the innocent).
    We will no longer be serving gourmet cheese-in-a-can since CERTAIN attendees decided it would make great silly string; that soon escalated to the point that said cans of cheese are now on the weapons of mass destruction list and no longer allowed on domestic flights. The caviar jell-o was a big hit, the hot dog helper not so much (perhaps if hot dogs had been included ... just saying). Free copies of the Cheerios and Alka-Seltzer cheesecake receipe are on the official FA website.

All things considered it was a great meeting. The National Guard was put on alert but not called out, the local SWAT team was able to deal with most of the problems. Someone sneaked an entire flock of sheep past security so many ran around with said sheep over their heads while singing the unofficial FA theme song. Several were given warnings because they were singing out of tune but it might be that law enforcement was mistaking the bleating for singing, otherwise there would have been many more warnings and possibly a couple arrests.

The cleanup committee has been asked not to use the fire hoses next time to tidy up after the meetings. We realize it does speed things up, but it seems someone forgot to turn one of them off when they put it away.
    Also if anyone has lost a set of really pretty, dangle-y earrings please see the FA secretary .... good luck getting them back from him though!

We hope to see more of you non-addicted farmers at next week's meeting!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  11. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I used to have severe FOCD, wanting to complete all FSQs and events
    But the latest trend for FSQs / events that require high level breeding animals seems to to have instantly cured me of my addiction.
    To be honest, I find the game somewhat boring and tedious nowadays

12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I in the same boat Jools. That's why I'm so disappointed that BP put off the new reef until June.:( This was what kept me interested! So I guess, I will plod a long....this served me well...when we had the changeover on baha....I just made the higher level in the conversion........all 1 x1's and getting thousands of crops!!:sleepy:

davidb1 - I've always wanted to see my farm on the BIG Screen!!!:music: I might try it for fun!!!

igotfrogs - Lovely quilts and the sham is adorable!! kudos;)....I could never quilt (requires too much patience!)
    sewinglady - Your purse is fabulous!!!! :DI adore black/white...goes with everything!!!!

13. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

BeeDance! That was terrific! Still laughing at Caviar Jello. Over here, I'm pretty sure we'd call that "Aspic".

daisy, IVANCICA30, BeeDance and 4 others like this.
  14. AnnTAngel7

AnnTAngel7 Advanced

So is this where the FA meetings are held? I think I may be having just a small problem. 4 years and 5 farms into this I finally realized I may be hooked.
    I thought about playing from my big screen TV but then what would my hubby do? Give him his sports and he doesn't mention how much I farm.
    Finally more quilters! Although I seem to spend more time playing lately than quilting.

15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

BeeDance - I thoroughly enjoyed reading the minutes of the FA meeting!

16. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Me too, BeeDance. :)

17. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

She is wonderful woman, david. Let her be our mystery guest!!:music:

I had a reservation for you. Front chair in the front row. Only for VIP guest..;)

Now you took my line..:mad: So I was like what?o_O
    Became a grumpy farmer like farmer_broke, LOL ?!xDxDxD I think I'm going to decide to be like Mr. Bean. Funny, silly, and love to joke.xD

Awesome!! A beautiful bag!! :inlove::inlove: I it so much.. I think I would buy 2 bags if there were availaible here (1 for my mom and other for our special guest).:music:

I think I know where I will be next week.:p I enjoyed reading the FA meeting!

18. BeeDance

BeeDance Padavan

Tell him Farmerama is a contact sport... he'll let you have the TV for that.

dgirl_200, IVANCICA30, JJenks and 4 others like this.
  19. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

They my earings!!!! If they super expensive ones i lost them! lmao .....

20. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Cheerios and Alka-Seltzer cheesecake receipe.......Oh Yum, I've got to try this xD:wuerg:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.