Time to confess

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by saltypixel, Mar 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

I'm finally admitting that I have FOCD...:oops:

2. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

So, I am trying to play catch up, RL... hampering.. my farm time... makes me grumpy.
    but unlike "you lot" I am in no way addicted to this game ;) ( That is what you wanted me to say, right babe?)
    Anyway, I said to myself, I have time to read one more thread before making a pit stop..

Mistake ! This thread sent me on a BR sprint, laughing so hard.. and it was a close one xD
    Ya'll are too funny, I love how this thread evolved or more correctly transmutedo_O

Having a bad day, head to the forum, farm screw up got you down, head to the forum, bored stiff..yep ! you got it...head to the forum.
    Thanks for the :) &xD

daisy, BeeDance, julie1013 and 10 others like this.
  3. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

Always good to see you wolfie ...... :)
    I've been a little inactive in the forum past week my hands are giving me a very bad time ..... Arthritis gawd it's making me feel very old as the temperature cools off here .... i'm thinking i might try some compression gloves see if they work .... I know ya'll must miss my stunning personality :)

4. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Hey, Wolfy has got a new 'Wolf"

And she's admitting she is under the 'Paw'xD

for the newbies;- FOCD stands for Filling One Complete Day.....

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  5. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

And I thought it stood for Farmerama Obsessive Compulsive Derangement! :pxD

daisy, farmlily3, IVANCICA30 and 6 others like this.
  6. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

I think both interpretations have the same effect, I think with you guys FOCD to me now is Forum Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, for every hour I spend on the game I spend 2 on the forum.

7. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

What babe? (fishing...) Well, I for one do not suffer from my obsession, I thoroughly enjoy it! 8)

8. BeeDance

BeeDance Padavan

This week's Farmer's Anonymous meeting:

We would like to send a very special welcome to all court-ordered attendees. Please make these farmers at home. Pointing and whispering might make them feel like they are around family at home, but please refrain from doing that at the meetings

The Poo-litical Union #43972&1/2 members providing valet services for the fertilizer spreaders are working for tips only. Please do not tip cows as they do not get the pun. They also said they are not taking any **censored** from anyone.

The meeting began with a very special speaker explaining his addiction and lack of effort to break it. He told of the lost of family, home, job, and dignity (though he did take much pride in leveling quickly). He eventually became homeless and began living under a bridge with trolls. The trolls soon became addicted to Farmerama as well, and soon the Billy Goats Gruff were crossing the bridge unimpeded. Though this sounded like a wonderful thing it turns out Hans Christian Anderson, Mother Goose, Dr. Seuss, and several other authors became unemployed since fairy tale characters were running amok, and are now also addicted to the game, as well as are the Goats Guff when they learned about it. When he realized the entire free world was on the verge of collapse because of his obsession he decided to give up 37 of his farms (leaving him with an easily manageable 134 farms). He was such an inspiration to many; others wanted him and his story to visit their fields for fertilizer on their fields.

It has been decided to stop having show-and-tell for the time being. Several farmers brought animals and fields to the meeting to show us how to harvest. Someone mentioned the ones doing this were also the ones most adamantly denying addiction AND that these demonstrations in no way help anyone break their addiction, so a committee has been formed to see if there is any possibility of hanky panky.

Next week we will have a another wonderful speaker. He was in the astronaut space program but was kicked out because of his addiction to the game. He has some great ideas regarding more farm space if we were to colonize Mars. I’m sure no one wants to miss his talk... well, except normal people of course. I especially want to hear his thoughts on light speed planting and fertilizing.

We want to thank all of those who brought deserts and snacks. Many expressed their delight over the Macaroni & cheese pineapple turnover casserole in mushroom gravy. I was not one of them.

It seems several attendees figured out this week’s coffee was strong enough to eat through their restraints so they will be allowed only water or marshmallow juice at future meetings. It was rumored some people were spiking the alcohol with punch, so punch will also no longer be allowed.

The SWAT team wants thank all those who attended since they are paid by the hour. Most now have their mortgages and next three Christmases paid for. As you can see from that, the meeting was much calmer than the first one.

We hope to see more new faces next meeting. Remember, if you think you’re not addicted to this game you are fooling no one. Come be a part of yet another organization that is accomplishing nothing… we might even become a government agency soon.

daisy, -Mir85-, farmlily3 and 12 others like this.
  9. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Hurry up and dismiss the meeting so we can get back to our famil...er, farms! xD

daisy, farmlily3, IVANCICA30 and 6 others like this.
  10. wolfeyesone

Ah, thank you frogs. I've missed you farmers..
    I'm sorry to hear your hands are acting up, I've heard of those gloves, hopefully they'll give you some relief, if not try rubbing them with some mint alcohol and putting on mittens or gloves for a 1/2 hour, it helped my mom's or so she says.. AND of course, can't help but miss your stunning personality and also your beautiful gold coins.. err.. goldishgreenie color !;) :)

Hi David, yep spring arrives a new wolf appears.. it was a "ruff" choice this time with choosing.. It is actually a painting by a truly gifted nature artist..
    I see you have treated us to a few more poetic gems 8) keep em coming !
    as for the "Paw" bit.. think what ya like, I have no comment xD

Someone (namely two from above ) should start a new thread, " What FOCD means to me " I can see a few chuckles coming out of that one!

Hi salty, I unofficially couldn't agree with you more.;)
    The babe is (tight spot here) xD a friend whom has reluctantly agreed to start a farm :)

darn there is no flesh color to choose, doesn't work so well this way...wonders how many are squinting to try and read this...lmao

Hilarious BeeDancexD Think you covered all the basics with that one !

PnP are you involved with enrollment for these new meetings as well ?:p

11. igotfrogs

xDxDxDxDxDxD wolfie .... i cheated i highlighted it ..... made it go dark blue EASY to read then :p ....
    I think maybe i should drink the mint alcohol then i wouldn't care about the hands wolfie .... what ya say .... drinks up :) ......
    disclaimer .......this little froggie in no way endorses drinking large amounts of any drinking substance .....................

12. wolfeyesone

There you go Frogs ;) explained it so well too...xD
    Never heard of anyone drinking mint alcohol, at least the kind I was thinking of, but yep I guess that's one thought I overlooked.
    I'm out of red punch need to go market shopping!
    Nice disclaimer btw :p

farmlily3, BeeDance and IVANCICA30 like this.
  13. igotfrogs

heheehehe ..... i was just thinking a nice minty drink to make a little froggie tippsy lol .....
    I have one knuckle joint that is hurting more than the rest .... has started to disfigure ..... i guess it's from all that hopping ..... just with the change in weather starting to give me jip .....

14. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

You are all so funny and this thread lights up my day ever since I first started it. I'd hoped it'd be amusing, but you've made it surpass my expectations by far! :inlove:

[start squint] Haha, good on you for getting your friend into it! S/he will be reluctant no more in no time, I'm sure! As for the "what babe" part, I was trying to be clever and quote a cult classic film. ;)[end squint] :music:

daisy, farmlily3, BeeDance and 3 others like this.
  15. igotfrogs

Right you guys! lol .... my poor poor old eyes ........ it hurts it hurts ...... I'm a her froggie by the way salty one :p

farmlily3, BeeDance and IVANCICA30 like this.
  16. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I am a regular attendee to FOCD meetings and do recruit members to the Shoppers Anonymous group too. It appears there are some poor unfortunate souls who have high levels of both conditions. The punch that is not allowed any longer at FOCD is served at SA meetings with broke kindly offering limo service to any who find they cannot drive their tractors or ride their horses home. This keeps them out of the market and keeps the CC in their pockets. You can see this works very well...frogs still has her big pile of CC:pxD

daisy, farmlily3, BeeDance and 6 others like this.
  17. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

@BeeDance ...you are sooo funny. Love that last post!!xDxDxD
    @abubadi66 ...I so understand what you mean ;)!!!

@igotfrogs ...I hope you can find something to relieve your discomfort! And if you do indulge in a little tipple, don't go drink-hopping, we don't want Froggy slippin' off her lilypad ;)

daisy, farmlily3, BeeDance and 5 others like this.
  18. igotfrogs

Fifi...this froggie drinks nothing stronger than a pepsi max or a coke zero lol ..... I'm not a drinker at all .... unless its the farmerama red punch kind ..... :)

daisy, farmlily3, BeeDance and 4 others like this.
  19. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Shoppers Anonymous, huh? Surely 2 mil worth of cuckoos classify as just casual everyday farming, no? :music:8)

20. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

*Holds head down in shame* Whens the next meeting Pnp? I've been to the market again :oops: xD

penguilnz, daisy, farmlily3 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.