Today another mystery re: Giver Hot Elixer of Life

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sister3, Jun 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

This morning when harvesting Castaway Coast, I had used my coins to get another part open.
    I decided to use my last three of the Elixer giver which also gives coins and gives 15 charges.

Only 1 was on the plot, and I was horrified to see the other 2 were completely gone.
    Just getting this info to helpers now...checked back a few times...zilch
    Busy events and a busy life!

OMG Main Farm Givers Lighthouse o_O

No I was not too goofy...when I checked back no sign of Elixers on anywhere at all!!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 27, 2021
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Sister3,

The Hot Elixer of Life rewards 100 EP/TEP x level and can be harvested 15 times. You have 3 x Hot Elixer of Life placed on your Castaway Coast. Are these the ones you are looking for?

Can I assist you further?

3. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Hi shooger, I see 1 Hot Elixer of Life on my castaway coast. Other 2 are not there. I added last of my Cherished Helpers...they stayed there. I am OK, glitches happen. I took a picture, but I couldn't upload the image. Thank you for your assistance. I just want to move on.
    NFQ

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.
    I can assure you there are 3 of these deco items on your Castaway Coast. Hopefully you will be able to find them :p

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.