Toekie's Signatures and banners

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Toekie75, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

You're welcome! :)
    I'll get back to you on a siggy as soon as I get that info I'm tracking down. ;)

2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

OK, to give and get some ideas . . .

[​IMG]

Maybe the background and butterfly and name, don't need the purple butterflies, unless they were part of the background.

[​IMG]

This is a fractal I picked up from deviantart, it's called summer colors, I like it anyway. *giggles*

Hope I could give you some ideas, if you use the fractal, I think I just need the name, no butterfly, well you are the creative one here.

B

3. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

I took them. (not sure if this size is allowed on the forum?) but I have them, so if they get deleted, no worries. ;)

Edit: oh, the picture scales itself... nice!

@ baw, since I did have the old pieces... :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--> If you know how, please pull the siggy to your desktop, and upload it yourself, to photobucket or a similar online host, and then use your own link. ( I cannot provide bandwith for ALL players, so if you know how, please upload it yourself, otherwise, you can use my link. No guarantuees for future availability though, as I am using a free account with limited bandwith)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    baw815 likes this.
  4. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Toekie, I love the first two so tried to take them both. lol your computer illiterate friend may be back. I also liked the last one. It's kind of how it looked behind my home when I could cut the grass and keep it up. Great job!

5. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Meeeeee!
    I need one siggy Toekie:)

I want it with my nickname and a natural landscape.
    Like the ones you made for blessedlady2, but I'd rather have summer than winter

6. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Toekie, my friend, you are reading my mind! I love the first two and the last one looks like it looks behind my home when the grass is cut and it is cleaned up. Now let's see what your computer illiterate friend can do. lol, I may be back.

7. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

@blessedlady2 , when you right click an image and choose "save as" you have to give it a name that ends with .jpg
    so, for instance banner.jpg
    That way you can keep it on yr pc too. As for placing it on the forum, you can use my link. ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@escalonilla

[​IMG]

Maybe you have a preference before I make all of them? ... I think I can save myself some time if you choose first.... IF there's one you like?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  8. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. What did you think of my fractal? I'm curious because it's new, for me and that. It was done in 2011.

B

9. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

I like the rainbow part of the fractal. :inlove:

And yr very welcome! :)

SadieBAW likes this.
  10. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Hey hey!

Number 11 please.
    nickname : escalonilla and also the ID: 4666543

Toekie75 likes this.
  11. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

11 it is.

[​IMG] hairball

[​IMG] french script

[​IMG] daunpenh

Any changes? just let me know.

--> If you know how, please pull the siggy to your desktop, and upload it yourself, to photobucket or a similar online host, and then use your own link. ( I cannot provide bandwith for ALL players, so if you know how, please upload it yourself, otherwise, you can use my link. No guarantuees for future availability though, as I am using a free account with limited bandwith)

12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Sorry Toekie, just changed my mind about what I wanted... The balloons just weren't so nice when they were tiny :(

I have saved it though, and might use it later.

Toekie75 likes this.
  13. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

That's quite ok! I do that all the time, change my mind! :p
    For me too, it's getting used to the size and how I can best use that. I like your new one! Very nice! :inlove:
    You're wonderful at making them yourself! And sometimes some input from another teaches you what you DON'T want. ;)

14. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Mogul

I really like the banner, maybe you could make one with kittens or coloured cats, no cartoons. Thanks
    harry011975

15. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

Will do. :)

16. poor_didums

poor_didums Forum Apprentice

ok thanks Mir i will try that but did not have to change my other farms siggy name that Toekie made for me so not sure lol

yay that worked thanks Mir :D:music:

Toekie yeah thats how i was doing it but didnot realise i had to change to jpg because my other farm one you did i had no trouble with saving it lol

Last edited by moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  17. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

Glad it worked out!

@sglick

I made you two other ones. I wasn't happy yet... (the others are on the previous page)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Working on: Harry's sigs.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

@ mods, plz excuse double post.

@harry011975

Please keep in mind, I can use any of these backgrounds, any of these images, and any letter + color, if you want a combination of any of these. Just let me know. I have all the pieces, so making a combination is easy if you prefer certain cats or colors.

All letter types: Harrington
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So... I hope there's one you like, or a combination of any?
    :)

Sorry it took so long! :oops:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone? ... if so, gimme a yell.

19. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Mogul

What a difficult choice, they're all great but I chose the first one with the background in no.2 Could you put my id: 29474112 instead of my level. Once again great job!

20. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

lettertype harrington:
    [​IMG]

lettertype: rockwell extra bold
    [​IMG]

Lettertype: Vani
    [​IMG]

Not all lettertypes are very visible at the bottom, so I made different ones so you can choose. Hope you like?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.