Toekie's Signatures and banners

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Toekie75, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Toekie, Sorry for taken so long to tell you how much I like the siggys. Yesterday, was a long doctor day. I have to say I like the 2nd batch better. Thanks for out doing yourself! I like the 3rd one of the 2nd batch the best. I would just like 1 little teak. Could you replace the last bird with a hummingbird - maybe one looking to the left back over the siggy? Thanks!!!!!!!

It is so good to see you so busy and having fun!!!! You need more fun, and I know you enjoy being creative. Just don't let us eager beavers overwhelm you.

2. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

@sglick
    No apologies needed!! You can take as long as you wish ;) as will I. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like them. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --> If you know how, please pull the siggy to your desktop, and upload it yourself, to photobucket or a similar online host, and then use your own link. ( I cannot provide bandwith for ALL players, so if you know how, please upload it yourself, otherwise, you can use my link. No guarantuees for future availability though, as I am using a free account with limited bandwith)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  3. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Mogul

Thanks Toekie
    I think that i finally have my sig set up. For someone that is computer challenged it took some time but finally I did it, yeah!:D

4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Toekie - I love, love, love my new siggy!!! Thanks so very much!!! Of course, I think mine is the prettiest, happiest and most sensational....why? Because it was made by you...my dear, sweet friend! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (I even centered it...hurray!)

5. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

I'm very glad you are both happy with them! And that you got them where you wanted. :D

6. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Thanks! Toekie. It looks fantastic! :) :inlove:

7. epicamazing101

epicamazing101 Forum Apprentice

Hi Toekie, do you think you would have time to make me a sig? I'd love something to do with strawberries. My ID is 51818771 but I'm a little unsure as to what would look good, so can I leave it up to you? :) Thanks :)

8. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

@sglick : Happy that you are happy! :D

:pStrawberries it is! YUM! :D:inlove:

Do you want your name and id in there?

epicamazing101 (???) no extra 1 added by the forum for instance? that happened on the old one... so just asking to check if yr forum name is the same as your farm name?

So far I've made one, with some different lettering.
    Let's see if you like it. If not, I'll make some more tomorrow. (I hope. I'm on the wrong pc at the moment.... all my material is on the other one...)

letter: springtime flourish
    [​IMG]

Letter: springtime flourish
    [​IMG]

Letter: Xiomara
    [​IMG]

letter: swizzle script
    [​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--> If you know how, please pull the siggy to your desktop, and upload it yourself, to photobucket or a similar online host, and then use your own link. ( I cannot provide bandwith for ALL players, so if you know how, please upload it yourself, otherwise, you can use my link. No guarantuees for future availability though, as I am using a free account with limited bandwith)

Last edited by moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  9. Gemstone

Gemstone Forum Greenhorn

Hi there!
    I'm gemstone.
    I make all about 3 years banners on farmerama, on the Dutch forum.
    Still now, but I'd like to also start here.
    Open a own topic I find some too early.
    So here my question, I would here together with your work?
    Alternately a request make ...
    If everything goes well here, I can still look for a private topic.

Let but know!
    Greetings, Gemstone.

10. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

Hi Gemstone! It's better if you just start your own thread right away! It's not a problem to do that!
    I would prefer that, and you really can open your own banner corner! (thread)
    I'd love to see your work too, just like Gery. Just go ahead and make your own thread, don't be shy, you are quite welcome to also make banners! :D

I love your banner, by the way! :inlove:

11. Gemstone

Gemstone Forum Greenhorn

Hello,
    Okay!
    No problem, i'm gonna try it .. xD
    Thank you, your banner is also verry nice!

12. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Hey Tookie!

Thanks for igming with me! I talked with ct on Facebook :) and she has given permission for you (or any other siggy maker/farmer) to remake the siggys she had made on the old forum. I explained about the new forum and siggys sizes, and she said it might be hard with the size change and not having the original image, but anyone who wanted to try was more than welcome to!
    :)

She misses siggy making and might stop by chat for a little bit this weekend, so I'm crossing my fingers! I'll be busy, so I doubt I'll see her, but if anyone does, give her a hug from me!

But back to siggys... here is my old siggy if you want to try your hand at it...

[​IMG]

I know that in making siggys it's best to have too much detail vs. too little, so here goes!

I'd like to keep the image for sure (and if at all possible the background). I remember that the font she used was "Cowboy", but not sure how well it will show up on the image. Having my name and ID is optional. If possible, I'd much rather have the saying, "Brokenness... an opportunity for God to tenderly shape us into something beautiful." If it won't fit, then my name and ID would be great and I'll just type the saying underneath.
    ;)

Thanks!

13. epicamazing101

epicamazing101 Forum Apprentice

Toekie, mine is absolutely beautiful thank you so much! The forum hasn't messed with my name :) and I really like the font on the one I picked. One question - how do you get it in the middle?

~ epicamazing101

-EDIT- S'okay I managed to do it :)

14. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi toekie! I just saw this photo [​IMG]
    and I thought maybe you can create a signature with this photo, my name and anything that suits them.
    (I just wanted to tell you that I will ask and the other players because I want to test them:p not because I don't trust you. Maybe I won't even change the first that you made for me;))

15. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

@epicamazing
    I'm glad yr happy!
    ---------------------------------------
    @CJAT , Will work on it! Will see what I can do. I will do this tomorrow, as I'm on the wrong pc at the moment.
    Same goes for arielh, although I must admit... it will be a challenge to use your picture as the size is completely difficult to RE-size to the right hight... Will see what I can do...

;) Curious what the others will make of it too ;)

CJAT likes this.
  16. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Toekie whenever you can! There is no problem:);)

17. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Okay, I've had a few thoughts on what my siggy should contain, so if you're up to it Toekie, here goes.

I would definitely like to keep a little of my old siggy in the new. In that light, would it be possible to have a hound dog, maybe a Bluetick (goes with the spots theme :D, and my Moose is a Bluetick), pushing a lawnmower. Somewhere in the picture I would love to have a spotted butterfly (broke knows the significance ;)), plus my name and ID. If it wouldn't be a huge bother, I just discovered Jools' wonderful surprise in my Player Introduction thread, and wondered if you could also maybe try a new variation of the same siggy? You're own take on the wonderful old one, keeping the same elements (poker pups, lawnmower, butterfly), but done in your own style? I like shades of green/blue-teal, etc. - and purples for borders/lettering. If you haven't noticed, I have a difficult time making up my mind :p, so I hope I'm not bothering you too much :oops:. I look forward to seeing what you come up with, thank you for your patience with me, lol.

18. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

I have all the patience in the world... I hope you guys do too, cuz I have very little time today! I so wish I could spend all day making siggy's!
    I hope to find a few hours somewhere today, and otherwise it'll be tomorrow again! But I will most certainly try for all your siggie's!

*googles bluetick... * o_O

19. suzy266

suzy266 Forum Apprentice

Hi Toekie, I would love it if you could make a siggy for me as well. I know you've been put
    to work creating so many others, when you have time is great. I would like the colors to
    be purple like in my avatar and either flowers very light like the avatar or scrollies and my
    user name only. Something to match the avatar would be nice. Thank you

20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I'm in no rush Toeikie, take your time! I noticed I forgot to put my ID # tho, it's42607514.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.