Toekie's Signatures and banners

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Toekie75, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Toekie, I think I'll stick with my resized siggy for now, and save you some clicking :). I am curious as to what you would have come up with, but I want your hands to feel better, and there are others who are siggy-less, so go ahead and help them ;). Maybe we'll revisit this when things slow down and your hands aren't hurting you quite so much. *hugs*:inlove:

Puski96 likes this.
  2. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

Thanks spots! That is very sweet of you! (and thank you, sglick and brooke for the compliments and well wishes too) I will help those who are without siggy and in progress first.

*as soon as these darn hands will WORK...*

Puski96 likes this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Oh, Baw....! This is soooooooooooooo beautiful it just takes my breath awaaaaaaaay *sigh*:inlove::inlove::inlove:
    Toekie, your work is amazing, incomparable! It just glows! Thank you for giving us so much pleasure looking at all of them.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Puski96 likes this.
  4. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

Yr welcome! and thank you for the compliments.:D

I hope to resume my siggy making soon. I've been treating my hands, but i've got a gigantic inflamation at the moment... feels like needles in my fingers when I work.... -.- (and my legs, butt, back, neck, shoulders and...well...where not?)

It's frustrating because I want to be busy creating beautiful things!! And not have you guys wait forever. At least it feels like forever to me. But, don't pity me... I just like to grumble a bit about it, that's all! Lifts my mood and has me trying to be cheerful, just like sglick, my dear friend, in difficult situations.

@sglick... I can SO learn from you. ;)

Puski96 likes this.
  5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Toekie, my heart goes out to you! Not with pity, but with fellow-feeling. Pain is not easy to deal with, especially when it stops you from doing what you love. I understand what you mean by 'grumbling'....it can actually make you laugh...and you know what they say..."Laughter is the best Medicine"! So, please - keep grumbling till you feel better, and we will grumble and laugh with you. Then maybe we'll ALL feel better!:inlove::)

Puski96 and Arielh like this.
  6. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Hope you feel better soon Tookie! Is the the inflammation a normal thing that happens for you or just something that flares up now and again?? Will be praying for you! :)

If you want, I can go fiddle with my siggy with the program you mentioned, and see what kind of mess I can make with it lol! (Of course by the time I get around to doing that... lol!) ;) This morning I decided I needed a "forum break" before work, so am choosing to put aside typing up a few short college assignment (due tonight) to peek in at different places... pretty easy to guess what I'll be doing tonight lol! xD

~edit ~ Wanted to clarify... :) I did not mean to be rude yesterday (and I hope I did not come across as impatient either). :oops: :eek: There is a very wistful part of me that would love to do my own siggy, but I know that realistically, my editing skills are not anywhere near they would need to be in order to make it look anything close to what you have put together so far!! :) Plus you have put so much work into it already, and I do really appreciate that! (Thank you)

Take your time getting better! Make sure to get lots of rest and eat and drink all those healthy things to help your body feel better!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Puski96 and farmlily3 like this.
  7. Toekie75

Toekie75 Someday Author

@farmlily,
    yr absolutely right,... laughter IS the best medicine. Thankx for understanding how it feels!

@CJAT, please feel free to go on further with trying to make yr own siggy! I don't mind at all. You could always grab the ones you like so far and use them temporarily. I don't mind having had work on them, and I also don't mind if you try to improve your skills. (who would ever mind that?!)

It's just... my inflamation is recurring. Crohns disease... inflamations go with that. And considering we've also got a renovation coming up here in the next three to four weeks... I think my siggy shop is temporarily closed.

I hope that afterwards, I can come back. But I need a calm body and calmer mind for this, so...

See y'all later!

Puski96 likes this.
  8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

good news Toekie that your inflammation is recurring.:)
    don't worry about the siggies try to recover completely;)

Puski96 likes this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Arielh- recurring inflammation means that it happens again and again. It means that Toekie suffers from pain and inflammation regularly.

Puski96 likes this.
  10. Arielh

:oops::oops:
    ohh I didn't understand it that way...
    thank you for telling me .... I thought recurring as recovering...

Puski96 and farmlily3 like this.
  11. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Hi Toakie, I was hoping you can help me out with a new banner. This is what I'm looking for....Vibrant pink and orange sunset backgrounding Hyacinth Macaws ( the big colbalt blue parrots). It can be one or two Macaws. I'd also like my ID# 33218010 and name on the banner. I'm really excited to see your talent! Thanks

Puski96 likes this.
  12. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

Hi Toekie! It's great to have you back!

I was hoping you could make a siggy with my deceased cat.
    Here's the link where you can see his picture.
    I'd like that only his head would be used to make it.
    As for ideas, I don't have anything clear in my head except one:
    If it's possible to transform the head into a drawing, how about a "cheshire cat" impersonating from Alice in Wonderland?
    Without the smile, please. He made us smile but he was not a very smiley cat. :)

If it's not possible to transform it into a drawing, then I'd prefer that the background wouldn't be a drawing as well, rather a real picture(s).

If you need more things from me to start making it, just let me know, OK?

Thanks very much! See you!

By the way: How's the "beest"? ;)

EDIT: I don't know if the link works and unfortunately I don't know how to make it work. So, here goes in this manner:
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/farewell-my-sweetest-companion.11015/

Hope it works!

Puski96 likes this.
  13. Puski96

Puski96 Forum Connoisseur

hi! Toekie 75

I need to decreases my signature I need 468 x 60 pixeli . do not know and that business. I was warned, please.:oops:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Arielh likes this.
  14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Since it seems that Toekie is not around, I will remind everyone of what she wrote last time:

I don't know if they are active, but you could try:

Gery's Banner Workshop or Banner Corner Gemstone

steph2014, Puski96 and Arielh like this.
  15. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Thank you -Mir85-, I have talked to Toakie.

16. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

Thank you, Mir! I didn't read all replies so I wasn't aware of anything.

Toekie! I'm so sorry to hear about your condition! I googled the Chron's disease to understand what it was. I must say that I was quite worried but also somehow hopeful that you're having a good treatment so that you have at least a good life quality.
    Chronic diseases are tough. But as long as you have a great support at home and an acceptance of your condition, there's no reason you shouldn't have a normal life, right? Nothing is the end of the world. At least, nothing should be. :)
    And follow "farmlily's" advice. Laugh! ;)

Take good care of you, OK? Tell "sleepy" I said hi!

P.S.: Of course, nevermind about the siggy.

DBAYES likes this.
  17. Puski96

hi,
    I need help, I want to have the signature of size 460x60 pixels. I tried but fail. :oops:
    [​IMG]
    thank you very much

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  18. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Hi Toekie, I read your post a while back, and meant to reply to this sooner, but life has been a bit busy for me too... I look forward to the challenge of my siggy (and in finding time to do it lol!) ;)

In the meanwhile, I have been praying for you and your Crohns! {{gentle hugs}} I took a cue from Arrouquelas, and just now looked it up on wiki (ouch!). I know of people who have been healed of various things after prayer, and so I will pray the same for you... that the Lord would touch your body in a powerful way. I pray for a total healing, or at the very least, a lessening of your inflammation and symptoms so that you can go into remission. {{hugs}}

I also hope your renovation is going well and that everything will soon be back in order and in it's own place!

See you again when your siggy shop reopens!

19. Arielh

You had an amazing siggy!:)

Puski96 likes this.
  20. Puski96

thanks for appreciation Arielh ,:)
    I am very Sorry I can not be small size:oops:

** Arielh ???? I'm allowed to put signature to the size you posted???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.