Toekie's Signatures and banners

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Toekie75, Aug 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

This is what it is announced about signature
    Signature size
    The new approved signature image size is 468 x 60 px, so you will not be able to use your old signatures. In addition to the banner, you can have a maximum of 4 lines of text and 2 blank lines. Increased font size will reduce the number of text lines accepted.

I tried to make smaller your signature but unfortunately it doesn't move...
    but it is more clear

[​IMG]

Puski96 likes this.
  2. Puski96

Puski96 Forum Connoisseur

is much better. can I use without being penalized?:oops:

Arielh likes this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Puski, this is the maximum size (height) you can use. It is very small, but you can use it if you want :)

[​IMG]

Puski96 likes this.
  4. Puski96

woooooouuu !!!
    Incredible. Big surprise. I did not expect. Thank you very very much!!! Today is my day happy.xDxDxDxD
    yuhu!! Mir85 & Arielh.

Arielh and -Mir85- like this.
  5. -Mir85-

You are welcome :) I am glad you are happy :D

Puski96 likes this.
  6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Mir you made it smaller and it is moving wow!:)
    Puski96 now you have a lovely signature!:)

Puski96 and -Mir85- like this.
  7. Puski96

yes, I like very much,
    I had the idea and _Agathon_ (Romanian web site design) worked on it:)site that I not come back never
    Thank you! @Mir85 >('♥')<

Arielh likes this.
  8. solotime

solotime Count Count

So... is this correct? I added the dot at the end and used different text on the bottom.
    [​IMG]
    Made a second one... I got to say, it's much sharper that way.
    [​IMG]
    (Please review for words spelled wrong or typos)

Can make any changes if I can copy other peoples work :D
    I can not make stuff like tookie did, but I got very good editing skills.
    Can change the bottom text or even the middle text. Just can't move that candle or it's hard to blend the background again.

Here's how I did it:

Clicked copy sig number 5.
    After that I copied sig that doesn't have any text.
    combined them.
    removed the letter j because it was touching the bottom. -.-

All that was done on Paint! o_O
    After that I had to use photoshop to add the small size text :oops:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Puski96 likes this.
  9. Rachel1623

Rachel1623 Forum Greenhorn

Hello I think that this is sweet and I would pls want one... Glee or something musical thx so much! Could u tell me how and stuff? I am very new to this site!

Puski96 and Arielh like this.
  10. -Mir85-

Since it seems that Toekie is not around, I will remind everyone of what she wrote last time:

I don't know if they are active, but you could try:

Gery's Banner Workshop or Banner Corner Gemstone

11. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

@solo~ thanks for being so thoughtful! {{hugs}} Just a few days ago, I was thinking about how I was going to pick out one of Toekie's siggies to use ~ I just have to set some time aside to read the directions of installing it lol! :music:My master plan is to eventually make it into something else, and was actually eventually going to igm you about the program you use to make your siggy animate/change. (Could you please send me that via igm?)
    I have noticed that you really enjoy working with graphics... perhaps you should open your own siggy shop? :) When I talked to ct about remaking the siggy she had made for me, she gave permission for anyone to remake the siggies she had made for the old forum. (To see the old siggies, you simply right-click my old siggy image in post #72, select "Copy image URL" and paste it into your web browser to go to the image-hosting site that holds them).

~edit on 12/6/14~ Adding an edit to quote this as if I start posting here, then others will start asking for siggys again... Eek!
    Once again, thank you so much Toekie for all your hard work on my siggy! Sorry it took me so long to get my act together! (Have been thinking and praying for you!) Lately I have been thinking about braving the emotes and coming visit at your and Meesleepbeest's unofficial forum but I always get lost in new places (and I really need to buckle down and do my homework!) I am so happy that classes end in two weeks!
    :D

~end edit~

In the meanwhile, like Mir noted above, Toekie is not making any siggies right now due to some health concerns and remodeling that she shared about.
    Perhaps a mod should close this thread until she returns and asks for it to be reopened? :eek:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    Arielh and solotime like this.
  12. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Hi toekie,

If I could please have a Christmas themed banner that would be great. Can you do sparkles? If not, don't worry. Don't mind what theme, but if it could have lots of Christmassy colours (red, green, gold, white, silver etc.) that would be fantastic. If it could please say "Merry Christmas" and have my name (squigglegiggle) on it, that will be great. I will add the rest myself underneath.
    Thank you!

EDIT: Oh gosh, I'm sorry, didn't notice you were closed. Ignore my request! Hope everything works out for you, Toekie.

Arielh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.