tree choice not met

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by CliffFarmer1, Apr 30, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CliffFarmer1

CliffFarmer1 Someday Author

i have recieved several honshu baha wonder trees and once they are fully grown i recieve the same trees i already have,was looking for the shavingbrush blossom tree,still cannot aquire it,is there a secret to successfully getting this tree when you get the seedling and plant it, should i plant it without any other trees in the field,i just would like one,i guess this question is silly. anyway hoping to get an idea on what to do,thanks ,CliffFarmer1,member#56886094, Baha lvl 252

2. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

First, this question would be better placed in the Game Strategy Discussion thread.

That being said, we all have about the same luck getting new trees from Wonder trees. I normally save up my Wonder trees (and Stables when offered) until I have a large number of them. I do much better with new trees arriving if I have a lot of Wonder trees out at the same time. But have no fear, there is a train event coming in which you can send all those extra trees away and hopefully get better ones. :)

Noelle20001 likes this.
  3. CliffFarmer1

thank you

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello CliffFarmer1,

Each edition of Wonder Trees comes with the chance of winning certain trees. As the trees rewarded are random, hopefully you will be able to win the tree you are hoping for.

Can I assist you further?

5. CliffFarmer1

thank you for the valuable info,nothing else is needed you can close the thread

6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.