trees in edelweiss valley

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by petticoatchaser, Jul 22, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petticoatchaser

petticoatchaser Forum Apprentice

when I go to upgrade the trees it only gives me the option of chopping it down

thank you
    Petticoatchaser

ID3264710

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello petticoatchaser :)

What do you mean by upgrading the trees? Trees in Edelweiss Valley are not upgraded like on the main farm. When trees have completed their growth cycle, you will need to chop them down and replace them. They are not permanent trees like the main farm.

May I assist you further?

3. petticoatchaser

petticoatchaser Forum Apprentice

The trees have 3 levels for the fruit to mature, My trees were on the first level and when I tried to go to level 2 it only gave me the option of chopping it down, Whatever happened . now I was able to advance, But it happened yesterday and just started to work now, Thank you

4. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

It is possible you have no more storage space to add more tree fruit. You can use your fruit for customer orders, in the recycle center, delete it in your inventory or expand your storage (if you are at the right level and have the right badges). I would guess that your customer orders refreshed and you used enough there to have more room for new fruit.

Noelle20001 likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As BlackCaviar stated, if your storage is at capacity, you would not be able to harvest any fruit.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.