"Trims'N'Roses" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Apr 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubi225

bubi225 Forum Greenhorn

Hi all. I just started the game, anyone could help me how can I plant Beryl Brooms and Drumshrooms? I can see in the barn that I have the 10 starting pack from each but I can not plant them as any other item. thanks

Nala777, joanc123 and 12ss12 like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi bubi !
    You can plant Beryl Broom only in Green Meadow. This is the current event crop (for day 2). So you can plant only this event crop right now and remember only in Green Meadow.

Drumshroom can be planted only in Main field. Right now you can't plant it.

3. Cheers SahraB for very detailed, Fab Thread start :) WOW I've completely messed up with this Quest Run, Paying no attention at all, Not checking the FAQ's And even not checking up still after a Neighbour of mine reminded me about it! So so far I have 1 Lighthouse Upgrade :( And probably won't get anymore with mi Quest Crop numbers, Maybe Day 5 as it's just Drops I'll get 1 or 2 more Upgrades? Ah, Nevermind:cry: !!!!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    SahraB, Nala777 and joanc123 like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Day 5 is not just drops - Puppet Poppies are crops - they can only be planted on the Glade. You need 2,200 of them! :p

SahraB, Nala777, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  5. Oh well, I've just got mi 2nd Lighthouse Upgrade now so I guess that'll have to do! As I've only got the initial 10 of today's Quest Crops! Looks like it would've or is a high EP Giver too the Lighthouse if you got all the Upgrades! Thanks illy1996 you've made mi day -.- !!

6. illy1996

The good news is that we all only have the 10 initial crops for the last part of the daily events. This crop hasn't been available yet ... so you still have a chance to get a few upgrades. :)

If you check out "Lighthouse" in "Game FAQs", you will see what the Lighthouse gives with each of the upgrades. (Personally, I don't really take much notice of how much EP a giver gives, I have so many in my inventory that are probably being wasted.) 8)
    Hope this makes your day a little brighter, CMC! ;)

7. @illy1996 I was meant to type earlier 'And What & Where Have These Puppet Poppies Come From?' as I've not noticed them?! Ah well yes a chance at a couple more Upgrades, I'm just too tired (LAZY!) today to click on the FAQ's but I'll have to as I'm curious to find out if the EP number is there for a fully Upgraded Lighthouse?

EDIT:SahraB has posted a link to the Lighthouse Upgrades on here, For those who've played for a completed Lighthouse it gives off quite a lot of EP/TEP, Also a Crate O' (something?) & a 200% bonus Buff (again for something?). Again I'm :sleepy:.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have completed Quests 1-4! :) I am now starting out with 4 chocolate truffles (I know I shouldn't have eaten any!)xD I need to get too 300 in a day and a half...I believe I can do it! Good luck everyone and have fun!:music:

9. illy1996

I have my last Beryl Broom in for Quest 4 - I finished all the rest and I also have enough drops to finish this one and the next. :D

BUT - whoops, I did it again! After I decided I want to finish all the daily quests, I took the plunge, cleared the Glade and planted ... Alfalfa! :cry:

Lucky for me I have eight pens out with time to run on them so I just nuked eight squares of Alfalfa so it should be ready a tad after my first ten seeds are ready to harvest!:music:
    Good luck all! ;)

10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

No one has gotten that far yet. There will be a total of 30 upgrades to the lighthouse, this event offers 12. There should be another 8 offered as prizes in coming events. The last 10 upgrades are only for sale for BBs.

SahraB, Cassie101, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  11. @-Mir85- "The last 10 upgrades are only for sale for BBs".
    Yeah I was thinking about the whole ones up for sale you know, Do you need them to reach Lighthouse Upgrade 12? Etc And your mention of 30 Upgrades well I knew nothing about that!

SahraB, joanc123 and Nala777 like this.
  12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

ouch, once again illy. But glad you broke the hurdle.

I forgot to do the last harvest and deposit the crop too get the last upgrade. So I lost one upgrade. I had the nearly 200 fields strewed with nearly 200 Super grows.
    I am floating in my own tears. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:p Planted the 10 event crop. OK, ready for the next innings xDxDxD

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  13. illy1996

Oh, One-Two, a couple of seasoned farmers like us - never mind, onwards and upwards! Beat you to the top of the Lighthouse! xD

14. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

For the first time in a long time I won a 100% Harvester on the wheel.:D
    I have no excuses not to complete this

15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations Cassie! I got a plus 1 for 6hours, that is all I needed!;) I am Done with Quest #5 and have placed all 12 up grades on the lighthouse. I am now at Electric lighthouse #1 Good luck to everyone!:music:

16. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Well done! I have just finished mine too. All my lighthouse upgrades are in place. Just got to sort out my farm now. :)

17. Mi Farms great like hence mi poor Lighthouse, It hasn't even got a working bulb! So it's just a house basically! No I got to Lighthouse 5, Not too bad considering such a late start for me, Congratulations to all who aimed to finish and did!

SahraB and joanc123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.