Turkey Farmerama Forum

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by ekremdenizakyoll, Mar 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ekremdenizakyoll

ekremdenizakyoll Forum Apprentice

As Turkish players, we have been struggling with this game over the years,

we cannot communicate, we want a forum that we have the right to like other countries,

As Turkish players, we want to write and understand in our own language,

please help us Turkish players and open the necessary forum for us

Turkish players who see this post,

please share the post and write your support messages.

o_O;)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2023
  2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I've thought about this before. Turkish players are actually too many in number. I asked myself why the Turkish forum was closed. Then when I saw the EN(English) forum status, I understood why. Actually, the problem was not in the Turkish forum. The problem is on the EN(English) forum. The EN(English) forum needs to remain open as it is an international forum. However, it is very low in terms of active forum users. For this reason, they keep the EN(English) forum alive by sacrificing other forums. Just like the Finnish forum. What I saw , they have a lot of active players . but this happened to them. They even had to play the game in English, not in their mother tongue. This may happen to us soon.
    As a result, I think that your opinion will not be taken into account. This is sad for us.

(PS:If you use translate, it translates EN (English) as TR (Turkish). The sentence becomes meaningless.)

pofucuk, SONER1111, mcercis and 8 others like this.
  3. -ladyarwen-

-ladyarwen- Forum Apprentice

Hello
    The idea is very good because it is often difficult to understand... I hope they accept it...
    It would be great for us Turkish players..

pofucuk, SONER1111, mcercis and 8 others like this.
  4. goddes

goddes Someday Author

I hope this wish you comes true :):)

pofucuk, SONER1111, mcercis and 7 others like this.
  5. -ladyarwen-

-ladyarwen- Forum Apprentice

Due to the last problem we have experienced, your request is very justified. I hope they accept it :)

pofucuk, mcercis, .esma12. and 5 others like this.
  6. canım-babam

canım-babam Forum Greenhorn

I also support for the turkey forum, please bring the turkey forum back for us too

7. behçet

behçet Forum Greenhorn

I also support for the turkey forum, please bring the turkey

forum back for us too

8. [ABIYENTO16]

[ABIYENTO16] Forum Greenhorn

We want the forum back. We can't communicate in the problems we have.

If there was a forum belonging to Turkey, our work would be faster.

goddes, SONER1111, .esma12. and 5 others like this.
  9. lunarama

lunarama Forum Greenhorn

It will be better for Turkish players if the forum is back, we can get help in our own language

10. -manli-

-manli- Forum Apprentice

It would be very good, there are many Turkish players who play the game, I want a Turkey forum

11. kbalcı

kbalcı Forum Apprentice

I agree with you. We also have a right to a forum where we can communicate more easily in our own language. I did not understand why it was closed in the previous Turkish forum.
    I want our old Turkey forum back and I support you.

goddes, SONER1111, .esma12. and 4 others like this.
  12. canım-babam

canım-babam Forum Greenhorn

I agree with you. We also have a right to a forum where we can communicate more easily in our own language. I did not understand why it was closed in the previous Turkish forum.
    I want our old Turkey forum back and I support you.

goddes, .esma12., .ümit20. and 3 others like this.
  13. hadibaba

hadibaba Forum Apprentice

Hello...
    There are too many Turks playing this game...
    there are in-game purchases. People who invest real money in this game certainly deserve a game forum in their native language...
    We want to use the Turkish forum as soon as possible...
    thanks...

14. .ümit20.

.ümit20. Forum Greenhorn

we want the Turkish forum back for Turkish players please.

goddes, SONER1111, .esma12. and 3 others like this.
  15. zxccxz

zxccxz Forum Greenhorn

I have been playing this game for more than 10 years which is a part of my daily life as a hobby.
    Although I use the English and sometimes Spanish forum for information, I would be pleased to have a Turkish Forum to interact more with other players. Most of the players use "translate" to write in English but Turkish and English languages are grammatically so different from each other and this difference sometimes causes meaningless or ridiculus translations.
    Thanks to all Farmerama team for this beautiful game and hope to see a Turkish forum soon.

Philosophic2

16. [velociraptor]

[velociraptor] Forum Greenhorn

I also support for the turkey forum. We want to write and understand in our own language.

17. TC-çiftçi

TC-çiftçi Forum Apprentice

absolutely true...

18. *-*gelincik

*-*gelincik Forum Greenhorn

Yes please..

19. TC.nergis

TC.nergis Forum Greenhorn

We certainly wish. we play like blind

20. TC-çiftçi

TC-çiftçi Forum Apprentice

Please think about it. I'm over 60 years old. Today's children learn English in kindergarten, but we couldn't learn it, how can I learn it after this. I don't know what they want at the events, I buy from the market at last minute ceiling prices. This is a great injustice to those of us who do not speak English. I opened the telefirik section, but I can't play because I can't understand it.

goddes, SONER1111, .esma12. and 4 others like this.