Turkey Farmerama Forum

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by ekremdenizakyoll, Mar 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. *-sevda

*-sevda Forum Greenhorn

We ask for Turkish form...

2. *)Mashable(*

*)Mashable(* Forum Greenhorn

It would be nice to see the form in Turkish.

3. TC.deniz

TC.deniz Forum Greenhorn

Turkish form? I say God.. it will be very nice..

4. *kader*1

*kader*1 Forum Greenhorn

what about Turkish form...

5. TC.kunduz

TC.kunduz Forum Greenhorn

Even if we translate the form into Turkish, it does not make sense.. It is not understood..

6. 3european3

3european3 Forum Greenhorn

Turkish form would be very nice

7. ı dont think that they would open the turkish forum, but ı hope ıt becomes true

8. dd197274

dd197274 Forum Greenhorn

yes please

9. [fatmaelved5]

[fatmaelved5] Forum Apprentice

I agree and support you

10. ferhanonuker

ferhanonuker Forum Greenhorn

I've been playing this game for years too... I would love it to be a Turkish forum...

11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am in the USA BUT I feel so bad for you players both from Turkey and from Finland who now have to play this game in the English language. Maybe "they" would let you open a thread here in your language, under like "gab fest" or "Game related chit chat" I know it is not like having your own country forum, but it might help! I really feel very bad for you all and hope BP will give you your forums back!

goddes, sapeli, SONER1111 and 10 others like this.
  12. Findu

Findu Forum Greenhorn

I really want and support it to be a Turkish forum.

13. cemre

cemre Forum Greenhorn

yes please turkish forum would be great

14. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I guess one of the things that time gave me was "realism". As much as I would like to, I don't think there will be a response on this matter.Besides, I like the idea of meeting new people from all over the world and sharing something. I think that this problem can be partially resolved with a topic opened in the forum. Only Turkish and Finnish topics for sharing information and chatting. I think this solution will give positive results. Participation in the forum will also increase significantly. And of course, in whichever language the title is opened, an Editor Moderator using that language will also protect the purpose of the topic.
    With such small solutions , you can both make many people happy and contribute to the revival of the forum .Good game to everyone.

goddes, SONER1111, dumbunny and 7 others like this.
  15. loyajova

loyajova Junior Expert

A Turkish forum would be good with a mod and admin team who do their job properly and do not discriminate between players. If this does not happen, we Turkish players can open a topic under a Turkish topic in the English forum, and Turkish mod and admin can provide topic control and compliance and support Turkish players in Turkish. If there is, I would like to apply for this job already 8)xD:p

16. TC-çiftçi

TC-çiftçi Forum Apprentice

does anyone hear us? what's up guys

17. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I totally agree with you imalattanhalka.

18. -manli-

-manli- Forum Apprentice

I also want Türkiye's form to come back.

19. FearLess_

FearLess_ Forum Apprentice

I write and they delete. My uncle is Vezirköprü district president Turan Kaya.
    We will see, there is no Turkish forum, no understanding, no explanation. Let's see if you thought we were around because we came with a different name...

Greetings to everyone from Samsun...
    Respectf...

Last edited by moderator: Nov 14, 2023
    TC-çiftçi likes this.
  20. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Here comes the king/queen :crown:

Not gonna like I do understand people's frustrations and hardcomings but, even if they do take into consideration as Imalattanhalka said it does not seem possible for a new forum to be opened. Best solution to the problem would be a new topic to be opened as a few users have mentioned. I would LOVE to get to know Turkish players, interact with them. The first time I have started to play the game was around 2007 I guess. I am 22-23 yrs old. Love you all! (Ahh, these good old days.)

Last edited by moderator: Nov 19, 2023
    goddes, sanddollar15 and loyajova like this.