Unable to access game

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Clashstrummer, Apr 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

User ID: 52715994

I normally play in Unity via Firefox. I have been unable to access my game in Firefox since Wed. I have cleared my cache and cookies more than once and I still cannot gain access. I am currently using Chrome but the game has so many graphics issues and lag in Chrome that it's virtually unplayable. Can you please help?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Clashstrummer,

I have cleared your server logs to see if that helps. Close your browser, then try accessing the Game again. Have you made sure that your browsers are up to date also?
    Are you able to try using the Downloadable client to see if that runs smoother?

Can I assist you further?

3. Clashstrummer

I'm a MAC user so Unity is my only option. I have tried closing the browser, clearing cache and in fact all history multiple times. I have also tried using Safari and I cannot access the game via that browser either. If the game functioned in Chrome it would not be an issue at all. However it just took me 17 minutes to sign into the game. Not 17 minutes to harvest but just simply to gain access and then I have to deal with faulty graphics and gameplay that's slower than a dead turtle.

My suspicion is that the April Fools prank has somehow caused this. I was not having any issues until they uploaded that program.

4. shooger.sweet

Have you tried lowering the graphic quality and turning off animations to see if that helps? Please also clear your browser cache and cookies.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. Clashstrummer

I don't know if it was you clearing the server logs or a combo of that and my clearing the browser cache/cookies and restarting it but I was able to get in via Firefox today. Thank you for your assistance, you may close this thread.

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.
    I am glad you were able to log in successfully 8)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.