unable to load game fully

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by carmen0822, Nov 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Hi guys, I already tried contacting you for help via FB this morning, but no replies anymore, after stating the problem had returned.

My ID:55679213

I've been unable to play for a few hours, since early this morning. Game doesn't load, hangs at 55%. If it does load after 15 mins, then certain functions and areas of the game are still not working - farmer's society not functioning and no cloud rows to be seen... Have cleared every type of cache possible, all cookies and everything else I can clear. Still it doesn't work. 4 different browsers tried, Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera. Newest versiion of Flash installed, computer rebooted multiple times.

Please help :(

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello carmen0822,

I have cleared your server cache. Please close your browser then try relogging back into the Game to see if the issue has been resolved.

Can I assist you further?

3. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Nope, still the same.

4. shooger.sweet

The issue has been reported to the Game Team and they are working on a solution. We will update you as soon as we have further news.
    You can try restarting your computer to see if that helps also.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Meggan2010 likes this.
  5. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Thank you guys, all has been working fine since yesterday afternoon. Appreciate the fix. You may close the thread and hereby wishing everyone a lovely weekend! x

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.