Unable to pay

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by saturnia22, Oct 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Here we go again.
    the only option to finish Gothic V was to buy BB's and get the amount of bookmarks I needed.
    Won't take a Cash gift card (Visa) unknown error, the balance is there (I checked beforehand)
    and now I am certainly peeved that the reporting ticket will not fix this in time. the clock will run out and they don't get a sale/I don't finish. Is there any way a person can contact them without the generic drop down boxes? I've used these type of cards online for 20 years and this year they fail to work. I'm frustrated and can't even type an explanation anywhere. I'm unable to buy anything
    -I will not use my real credit card anywhere online.. period. These are valid cash gift cards and I don't buy them in a back alley off a goon.

alpenliebe likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello saturnia22,

I am sorry but I cannot help with Payment Issues. You will need to wait for Payment Support to contact you or try to see if there is another available way to purchase BB's for your geo-location. As the quests reward the deco items twice, you still have the opportunity to receive all the decos needed for the cloud row.

Can I assist with anything further?

3. sikosz

sikosz Forum Greenhorn

I dont know how to pay also. Before I could pay with my bank card information still I changed my card than I didnt found the way to add the new. I tried Subway giftcard from CWC but when I tiped the PIN numbers after the forth number didnt let me to click for the pay now. So what is the way how i can pay? I would like to pay with my bank card again. Could you please do something with this.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sikosz,

You need to delete your old credit card information. Next time you want to make a payment, you should be able to add the new card info when choosing credit card payment. If you have further issues, please start your own thread where we can try to assist you further.

Can I assist the OP further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.