Underwater Sea-ty Tour

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Feb 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Underwater Sea-ty Tour

6th of February 2020 - 12th of February 2020
    Difficulty: Medium

This event requires animals and/or coloured animals and Badges from 3 animal Categories, Mammals, Arthropods, and Fish.

Event animal: Shark
    The worth of sharks and coloured sharks will be doubled temporarily during the duration of this event.
    Circuit I:

Circuit II:

Circuit III:

Requirements:
    750,000 BV of Arthropods (Regular and/or Coloured)
    75 Arthropod Badges
    1,050,000 BV of Mammals (Regular and/or Coloured)
    75 Mammal Badges
    450,000 Fish (Regular and/or Coloured)
    75 Fish Badges
    425,000 BV of Sharks (Regular and/or Coloured)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. lksb49

lksb49 Forum Greenhorn

why are the shark liars x'd out so we can't put them in the fields?

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Iksb49: Are you putting them onto a Bahamarama field or on a main field (they can only be placed on Baha)? They will be crossed through if they cannot be placed on a field. ;)

Thanks Nala for starting this thread. I'm all in for this one - I have enough Mammals waiting patiently in the Loveshack (oh so patiently - since the last discount!) so only need to breed Arthropods and Fishies and we get 105 PF in prizes too so win win for me! :inlove:
    Good luck everyone and let's hope those Fairy Godmothers of skips are on form this time round! :D

4. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Hello everybody,
    I am in as well.
    The following amounts are needed:
    Total needed
    valuesBadgesTotal PF
    maximum
    Total animals
    for breeding
    anthropod 750,00075150 300
    mammal 1,050,000.0075150300
    fish 450,000.0075150300
    sharks 425,000.00
    I will breed the sharks for the badges, but will only donate, whatever is necessary (425,000 value) as I have enough fish in my barn to donate for the fish values.
    Basic value of sharks is normally 1140 each but doubles for the event. So I need to donate (1140*2=2280) 425000/2280 = 186 basic sharks plus a few to not overdonate in each circuit.

Wishing you all good luck!!
    And don't let the sharks bite you ;)

Baby Boom is on for tomorrow!!!!
    And don't forget to get your starter packs and breeding gift from the monkey temple after unlocking the shark breeding statue ;)

5. kookykoala

kookykoala Forum Apprentice

lksb49, have you unlocked the new shark lair statue yet on the 2nd page on the ancient monkey temple? Even if you had sharks out before they won't go back out now until the statue has been unlocked.

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

If you already had shark lairs out on your fields, you can't move them, etc. without opening the temple. That was an interesting thing to find out... Thank goodness I had GBs to spare. Thanks to a tip from a neighbor, I've had my lairs out for a couple weeks now, so I think I'm ready...heading into shark infested waters and hoping for good skips from the Baby Boom (not holding my breath - oh wait, maybe I am?)...

KaiCat33, Sue46, Banjoman and 7 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you Nala for starting this thread! Clonahmon, it is nice to see you posting again and thanks for the break down of this event!;)
    I am ALL in on this event and like everyone I hope we get a few good skips anyway!:p Good luck to all, and watch out for sharks in the water!xD

8. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Thank you for your warm welcome back :)

short breakdown for the shark donations (with double values calculated):
    circuit I : 22 basic sharks
    circuit II: 55 basic sharks
    circuit III: 110 basic sharks
    if you have some PF to spare but are running short on the sharks themselves, then you could donate 37 hound sharks instead (1 houndshark equal value to 5 basic sharks, but you need only 4 basic sharks + 2PF to breed one)

Enjoy and have fun (and don't go swimming in shark waters with your floating mats only) :D

9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Clonahmon for the input.

10. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

you are all very welcome :)

11. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I don't think I can do this one. I had just unlocked foxhead when the shark breeding was going to happen. :cry: I didn't have 30 GB. I just unlocked shark lair and have 8 GB. I do have my sharks out just in case though. :D

KaiCat33, Cassie101, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  12. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Do you have any of the quests, where you could get some golden bananas?
    And there is a golden banana sale on, if you want to spend some real money.

13. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Baw, Shark breeding costs 20 GB's.

Shark Statues
    There are 3 statues for the Shark breeding in the Ancient Monkey Temple:

Shark Breeding
    Unlocks: Shark breeding
    Statue location: Top row, Chamber 5, Costs: 20 GB's

Shark Starter Pack
    Statue location: Bottom row, Chamber 6, Costs: 30 GB's
    Shark Breeding Gift
    Statue location: Bottom row, Chamber 6, Costs: 30 GB's
    Baby Boom Day:
    Starts: Thursday, 6th of February at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Monday, 10th of February at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

14. Since you unlocked the shark lair you can do the event even without breeding sharks.
    You will just have to give in 186 normal sharks + a few, as clonahmon calculated in post #4.
    They can easily be produced in 6 days the event lasts.

15. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

And for the fish badges you can just breed fish if you have enough, as there are a lot of fish to be donated too ;)

16. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I am all in on this one but, I may have to wait for a hopeful BBD this weekend.
    Glad they called the Sharks by their "real" names instead of something dorky like spotted, albino, or golden.

KaiCat33, Cassie101, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  17. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

BBD starts tomorrow and ends on Monday :)

KaiCat33, Cassie101, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  18. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

Something sure smells fishy about this event. I think I might outta go talk to that ooooooooooold farmer nooooooooow.

19. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

LoL, true. :D
    xDxD Broke, it's not just SOMETHING fishy, actually EVERYTHING smells fishy about this event. xDxD

20. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Taken from the event faqs:
    Note: The worth of sharks and coloured sharks will be doubled temporarily during the duration of this event!

Before (if ever) I load the breeding shack with sharks I wanna know one thing (just because I'm an oooooold farmer nooooow):

Since these coloured sharks will be doubled "temporarily,"
    • Does this doubling gimmick apply to the value of the sharks in the related shark breeding quest?

Somehow I found ma spectacles so I might be able to search for something and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I couldn't find a date that the breeding quest would go live. (But I did see an exact date given for the quest with parrot breeding though.)

I'm just tooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooold a farmer noooooooooooooooow for such confusion. So you all let me know what is going on and I'll go from there.

KaiCat33 and Cassie101 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.