Unity Friends List

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by nm561, Jan 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

Since it has just been posted in the Forum that the players do not like the current friends list I suggest that it be changed to a spreadsheet type listing where each player is followed by a box to be checked underneath the heading of Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. These boxes would stay checked until changed so that they do not need to be changed each day.

That way we can check the box(es) by each player and it will automatically give the gift we select to each player we have checked for that day.

In the event a player wants to change the gift for each player this can be done by individually checking each box and sending gifts. 3 players with checked boxes for salt on monday and then 2 for herbal elixir and then the final 2 for something else. I think most players usually send the drop items when we are doing events those of us who usually send the same thing on non-event days this would make it easier.

Just thought since you are thinking about changing it you could consider this option.

2. hans_lotte

hans_lotte Someday Author

{or
    behind the gift package in blue you would find with clicking on "send a gift"
    a favourites section, too
    where you can put in a chosen gift all the friends you need (max 7) ... and send them their gifts all at once}

3. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

You don't have to agree with me. I think BP likes differing views or suggestions on the same topic. I would just like to make the gifting easier to do and also easy to remember who is next in line to send a gift to. This new Unity one I imagine we could get used to the layout if we had to but the black on brown type is ridiculous (and very hard to read).

I tried to reply to your in game message but it wouldn't let me type. It kept on sending me down to the middle of your message. There must be some hidden instructions or a glitch contained in the message form. I tried originating a message but it did the same thing so it wasn't your just your message it's Farmerama messaging system. I will let them know about this under there Unity Feedback section.

4. hans_lotte

hans_lotte Someday Author

fine
    thank you for the kind ecceptance

to give responses are nearly impossible to do by using the offered way
    there are such who just take a new "owl" to write back
    i hope they are working on it