Bug Unity Open Beta Community Bug Reporting September 2020

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

This red backround appers in these cloudrows, when I scroll down:

[​IMG]

It happened yesterday and it just happened again in same row. That picture is taken yesterday. Yesterday I saw it happen in another row as well, but it was smaller solid block without that notch. Not seen that today.

Harvest helper shows in cloud rows. It comes, when I first use it on Pet Playground. I can use Macig Stalk Helper at same time. After that helper is also visible on the map and when I go to main farm, I cannot close helper right away. I must first click the helper in corner of my field and after that I can close it. If I go straight from main farm (helper window open) to Magic Stalk, it does not appear. I have not tested other areas.
    [​IMG]
    ID: 20078568

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  2. stringbean1301

stringbean1301 Forum Greenhorn

I have the same problem
    ID:55707262
    Date: 3.10.2020 Time 21:15 BST
    Country UK

3. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

tried again today. could plant this time but
    Cannot type what you want to buy in market, it makes the whole field disappear.
    Cannot remove all these twinkling and flashing lights and movements. it is much too much and very unpleasant.
    does not let you know that harvest is ready to be picked up. It looks like you just planted it
    I did not find it slow, but very choppy.
    ID 20499009

saturnia22 likes this.
  4. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

Got this loaded for the first time, played Renzo's the balloon game I average 14-20 points. I clicked until I was cross eyed and no response from the mouse. I got 0 for the first time. is it the game? I was clicking each balloon 6 times but it wasn't even registering a hit.

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

That balloon game did not work on Wednesday or Thursday. I have not tried it since that. I had same problems. Other Renzo's games can be played.

6. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

To me this is disaster. The manufactory, menagerie, arboretum and trees are not marked when ready to be harvest. The trees look the same before and after harvest. How can I know what has been harvested and what did not. How can I know if I missed anything.

7. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Forum Connoisseur

When I tried to sell fruits and start typing the name of the fruit I want to sell, the whole of trees disappear completely. Did not see that on your list. The filter cannot be used.

8. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

for me at the moment this is unuseable ..... If you click a plant / tree / stable that is higher on the screen than middle you cant see the pop up and my screen is at 100% ... that for me is the biggest factor that needs fixing .... that is the main object of the game to be able to plant / harvest/grow....

9. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Buying from the Farmers Market - response time is vey slow

10. giggy50

giggy50 Forum Apprentice

In Firefox and Chrome both, my laptop starts making a noise and my screen goes black when I use Unity. It says I need to charge it but when I plug it in, I still have a charge. I hadn't been able to log in on Firefox for awhile using Flash, at least I could log in now but too scary when the screen goes black!
    ID: 7339174
    Giggy50

11. igotfrogs

just loged on in UNITY and its so much better things are as they should be with the mouse position now i might be able to tolerate looking at it long enough to see if i can find anymore buggie bugs

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. Murat_Eda

Murat_Eda Forum Apprentice

very very slow

13. igotfrogs

It's running great on my end at 1st there is load up time with all the new items but once its loaded it its all good .... I'm loveing it but i did find a bug ..... my nightmare tower is now a house lmao .
    [​IMG]

Also another thing Ive noticed in Unity....
    [​IMG]
    Then in Flash ....
    [​IMG]
    Sorry abot all the pictures but it's the best way to explane what i see lol

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Ghost Story Shrubs are spinning flowers.

Buying daily seeds from Seed shop slows my browser and my laptop fans scream. I get repeatedly this warning (Firefox):
    A web page is slowing down your computer. What would you like to to? Stop it? Wait?

ID: 20078568

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  15. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

My top neighbor does not appear on my gift list in Unity but does under Flash.

16. Wishinonehand

Wishinonehand Someday Author

ID: 52245498
    Date: 11 October 2020, 1230 AST (GMT-4)

Issue: Planted six 'Sirri' mystery trees. Trying to harvest them right now, but they're only showing as spinning loading flowers, and when I click them I get 1000 TEP repeatedly. They don't show as either mystery sprouts or full-grown trees. Other mystery trees and stables worked as normal, only 'Sirri' seems to be broken.

17. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I decided to try on my android device since I use that when traveling. I can get it to load and then it freezes and can do nothing. I got it back to flash by logging in on my computer. Now, back to flash on my android device. Haven't tried on an Apple device.

18. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

When a neighbor levels up, the EP bonus claim does not work. Had to log back into Flash to claim.

ID: 44197939
    USA
    current Firefox

19. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

As of October 13, still cannot harvest the cloud rows with the harvester. I've actually tried on two different machines.

Once the harvester menu is opened, I can't close it on any screen and I have to refresh to get rid of it.

News articles always come up as unread when logging on. Is this intentional?

20. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Blue Jay Nest will not load (only the spinning loading flower observed instead).
    Using Chrome browser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.