Bug Unity Open Beta Community Bug Reporting September 2020

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Using stand alone client - slow loading seemed to have been resolved until yesterday. Now loading the game and loading every field is again very frustrating as I wait for the counter or spinning daisies over and over again. This game is becoming unplayable due to this.

Laurelei, ntuncer4257 and farmerumf like this.
  2. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

Is it normal that I have to run and download client every time I log into the game? and some times more often.

Also I am unable to get mail.

ID28811415

Laurelei likes this.
  3. bıcıbacı

bıcıbacı Forum Apprentice

I have same problems like jnnythct. I can not play the game . I use unity. Until yesterday night I haven't any problem. I wrote support but they could not solve my problem. I tried stand alone client but it has same problem.

Laurelei and ntuncer4257 like this.
  4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I noticed an issue today, when you manually place things, trees, stables, upgrades, etc., you can use the control key to place more than one without having to go into your inventory for the item. The best I can do is 2, even if I have 6 upgrades or stables or whatever. This needs to be fixed or clear instructions to get it to work for more than 2 or less.

Laurelei and ctindaldavies like this.
  5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Pets don't fly with manual harvest: Flamingo Domicile, Ladybug Lodge, Cheese Palace & Enchanted Castle in the Pets Playground [Propellor Rabbit, Albino Vampire, Crow Tree and Owl Tree do].

Barnyard Bill Tree - no coin graphics at all for some time now. Only know it is ready to harvest because of the Ready icon.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

On standalone client, menagerie in magic glade can't be worked - not harvested, cleaned, fed, watered, or animals changed. Hovering arrow over menagerie shows whatever item you were over immediately prior (ie. field or tree), not menagerie or what's in it. It's as if the building isn't there.

7. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I have been having problems with the game for the last 4 hours. Takes forever to open then freezes once it does. I harvested main field changed to meadow & it froze. Refreshed & started over. This time got into meadow, harvested & it froze again. Sometimes I can harvest but most of the time it just keeps freezing.
    The last few days I have also been harvesting by hand & replanting or feeding animal pens. When I return it is like I never harvested. Pens are ready & crops also, thou a few times my fields have been empty even thou I did replant earlier. Finding it very frustrating.

Laurelei likes this.
  8. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

The mill still doesn't list feeds in order of amounts. It seems like such a minor problem, but when looking through 12 pages of animal feed, it gets confusing. If I just go with the ones I have marked as favorites, I still have 6 pages!

9. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

I have been experiencing slow loading problems over the last 2 days again. It appears that loading improves for a few days and then goes back to being excrutiatingly slow for no apparent reason.

farmerumf, baw815 and Laurelei like this.
  10. Panthera

Panthera Forum Apprentice

Date: 18.3.2021

Detailed error: Today I have to go Game Settings -> Client Graphics and turn on animations every time before I harvest my both owl trees or else it is impossible to get the bonus from the other owl to the buff menu. Both owl trees lose their pacifiers when you harvest them but only another owl remains harvested when you go other area and come back. Reloading the game with F5, removing the owl tree temporarily or closing the client and coming back wont`t help.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  11. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Super slow both in client and on chrome; I can't get through all my fields in the time before my buffs from the pet playground have expired. This has been for the last couple of days. I don't know if there are too many things going on or what, but you are losing my patience and my interest. I have better things to do with my time and money than wait on this game to be playable.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    howk01 and baw815 like this.
  12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Sorry to hear you All been having Issues, I did when i was trying to play my farm and do all the usual routines, benefiting from buffs and pets etc

I slow down my daily logins and only just sign in to send my gifts to wonderful neighbours, As i use to be Dell Engineer as i know it to do with caching issues via HTML5, Each Browsers Works better than others just try them out but also have to bear in mind what kind of devices you are using to manage your farm Daily, doing events etc

Now i finally got new Dell Laptop\Tablet it is 2 in 1 as I know for a fact it is huge strain on Caching Process, it is similar to why we need to uses Cookies using Browsers. I got Windows 10, 11th Generation Cpu i7, 8GB DDR4 Ram....I am using Windows Edge i am so please it is so much faster, also it is faster in parts when i was using Puffin Browser under Flash System, As i need to point out if you are multi tasking you may need to Refresh your Farmerama Tab from time to time

For Those using Stand Alone Client will find having Issues still one of those reasons is that Your Browser does not Totally Support it Because it actually alternative replacement for Flash as Flash used to be part of Adobe which is very well Known Software Company Globally

When i have time i will try the Stand Alone Client on my new Laptop and Compare the Difference, I would make Suggestion to Try Microsoft Edge, But you have to be using Windows not Android ok, As Microsoft Edge is withdrawing Support for Android, Alternatively Try to use Puffin or Photon Browsers both were Flash Based Browsers give it a Go Hopefully it makes a difference ;):p

sanddollar15 and dumbunny like this.
  13. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

Knock, knock ! Anybody out there? ?

Returning back to manual farming after using machinery for several days reminds me what crap this game has been lately. Slow response, mis-clicks, empty circles, drag inside pop-up parts of the game etc. etc. Can't even start on the less critical bugs until this part is sorted.

Is anybody working on it? Apart from inadvertent acknowledgement in game survey showing game team knows the game is not working properly everybody is silent. It's end of March around the corner and literally nothing has improved in this respect since January or maybe even longer.

There is no two-way debate showing company is interested in fixing those annoying bugs. There are no announcements showing they are actually working on it. There is no explanation why it takes them so long to make the game work as smooth as with Flash.

Somebody give me a reason to believe that the game will ever be better and working properly.

Noelle20001 and RebaFC like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

As of this morning (March 24, 2021), the F5 key no longer functions to restart the Unity Client. I am having to close it completely and restart the farm.

Also, any way to remove the ready to harvest sign from dead center of every screen? Kinda annoying.

baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

Reload.

16. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Todays issues are:
    Farm wheel is not displaying any prizes; Cloud rows cannot be redeemed.

17. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I HATE having to reload for display glitches. Fix them already. Some I have to log out and clear my caches or it doesn't fix it. Really Annoying. -.- >:( -.-

Noelle20001 likes this.
  18. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

The following bugfixes, updates and improvements are now live:

• In the Standalone Client, some pets can't be harvested manually when animations are off - fixed
    • Double ready for harvest sign when animations are off - fixed
    • Party spin package of 70 party tickets is not displayed when user tries to purchase party tickets from farmwheel - fixed
    -----------------------------------------------------

March improvements above: Forgive me if I repeat myself, but do I read it correctly that NOTHING is being done about general messed functionality of the game - e.g. sluggish, slow, click mess etc.?

roger_jolly and dumbunny like this.
  19. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

F5 doesn't reset the client any more. Have to log out and back in.

20. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Long running issue on client that seems insignificant compared to other issues (but still needs fixing):

This happens every time I enter into the Season screen, open Farmers Society and stay there for more than a minute: I cannot leave that part of the program unless I reload the game (which now means logging back in again)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.