Feedback Unity Open Beta Feedback/Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dystopian_Crest

Dystopian_Crest Forum Apprentice

Also, the Spinwheel takes too long. Make an option to spin multiple tickets at once. It takes forever to spin 99 green tickets.

mika-1986 and farmerumf like this.
  2. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

I am not sure where to post this...but I think its ridiculous the amount of bugs and glitches...Still! I am constantly having to log on and off. When I do get on...there is limited time before the game crashes/freezes...items u harvest disappear or dont harvest. SO this realy frustrating to play this game

If this is not the right place to post this...can you please post it where it should be. I have a hard time believing that they still dont know that this game is horrid to play lately.

U can also close my thread. It is really to provide continued feedback.

3. AntFarmers

AntFarmers Forum Apprentice

And the game is broken, again...

I have stopped opening crates, the amount of clicking is just ridiculous..
    I wonder why you even have a stop button on the farmwheel, when you can see if you get partytickets just the second you clicked the play button?
    I have to reload, I don't know how many times just to do ordinary farmwork in the different fields. And don't just say that clearing cache and cookies will solve it, that isn't the solution to everything.
    I have to reload the game when I try to deliver items to the running wedding event, every time, because it doesn't register when I click the deliver button.

My patience for this game is running out..

4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Expert

What have you done?

My browser says that farmerama page is slowing down and asks me to stop it and everything just freezes and I must wait long before I can do anything and it repeats and repeats. Also my laptop fans are screaming!!! Game was rather long playable, but now it just horrible again. Clearing the site data do not help, earlier it used to help.

5. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Someday Author

Same as Päärynä11
    "My browser says that farmerama page is slowing down and asks me to stop it and everything just freezes and I must wait long before I can do anything and it repeats and repeats. Clearing the site data do not help, earlier it used to help. "

6. nortonc

nortonc Forum Inhabitant

It seems that one part of the critical issues is fixed. All the pop up windows now work properly for me. Have for last week anyway. So playing with machinery feels nearly normal. Manual farming still has usual bugs like empty circles etc. especially when multiple clicking on the same object. Which means I still only play every now and then as I get easily annoyed by dysfunctional game.