Unwanted Builder Search Behavior

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by oceangopher, Sep 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oceangopher

oceangopher Forum Apprentice

Beginning 2-3 days ago, the builder search box behavior changed. It used to save your most recent search when placing animals or trees. For example, if you wanted to place elephants then upgrades to elephants, you only had to type the search once. That is, after placing the elephants and selecting the builder again (to place upgrades) the elephants were already there and you didn't have to search for them again. I'm not sure what the search box is holding in memory now, but it is not saving searches the way it should.

I apologize if I posted in wrong place. Wasn't sure if I should post this in general issues or technical issues.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    -Päärynä11 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello oceangopher,

Yes, the search function is reverting to the first page in certain categories. The Game Team is aware of the problem and hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Can I assist you further?

3. oceangopher

Are they ever going to fix this? It's quite annoying to have to search 3 or 4 times for the same thing over and over to place stable upgrades. It's been several weeks now. Could you please get them to hurry up a little with this fix?

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I can understand your frustration. As soon as we hear anything, we will announce it.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. oceangopher

shooger.sweet, please understand I know this is not your fault, but it appears to me there are several others fuming over this issue also. Today it appears they have tried to fix this, and it partially seems to work when placing stables/upgrades when not using the builder assistant. I have paid (what seems to me) lots of money for "the easy life" and "harvest helper" subscriptions, among other things (over $100/yr). Please bump this issue up to your appropriate supervisors and tell them I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME AT THIS SITE UNTIL THIS ISSUE IS FIXED!! It is more than annoying to look at the monthly bug fixes and see what appears to be minor crap that is being fixed compared to THIS ISSUE. I am more than tired of wasted MY precious time on this, especially as a paying customer. How hard can it be to fix something that was never broken prior to 1.5 months ago? The standard answer of "As soon as we hear anything, we will announce it." is totally inadequate at this point!

ctindaldavies likes this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We do understand your frustration as we are players too. Please understand that we report issues and then have no control over when the issue can be fixed. Some issues are more complex and take additional time to sort out, while others are minor and are more easily fixed.

The issue you initially reported has been fixed today. However, there is a new problem of being able to place the first storage item but having to change playfields or relog in to place the 2nd one. The Team is aware of the issue and is working on a solution.

Our response of letting you know news and updates may seem inadequate to you, but we do post all information as soon as we get it.

May I assist you further?

7. oceangopher

I do understand. I can't tell you how much this fix is appreciated!! Farming was so much easier today even though it's not quite fixed!! No further help needed.
    THANK YOU!! (and thank shooger.sweet for me, too!) ;)

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We are very pleased your game experienced has improved. On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome:)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.