Upgrade the clouds

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by solotime, Aug 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. solotime

solotime Count Count

The clouds been in farmerama for sometime now and could use a make-over.
    We need to be able to customize the order of the clouds so the ones we can never unlock can be hidden at the bottom.

I bought all the BB clouds in like a day or two so we could use more of those for people like me who don't know what to do with BB's. Plus I like the idea of having cool things on the clouds that can only be used once. This way they never get used and I keep them!

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I agree. It would be nice not to have to scroll through the empty clouds to get to those I have filled.

Could we also have a rune to open so that we could harvest all the clouds in one go? I seems to take ages to keep clicking each one in turn and scrolling through them.

daisy, heidels, kdawn73 and 2 others like this.
  3. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Gets my vote too

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Yup - me too, I agree on all points. :)

5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

6. solotime

solotime Count Count

Thanks for the support!

Now lets hope the Dev's see this thread. :oops:

@farmerumf, maybe the harvest should be able to pick our clouds?
    Now you know bigpoint, they won't make it easily for free with picking the clouds.
    BUT they might make the harvester pick them.

7. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Padavan

A rune to "harvest" the clouds is one of the best ideas - and I agree 100%

daisy likes this.
  8. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Expert

Good idea!!!:D8)

9. kdawn73

kdawn73 Forum Apprentice

Great idea! This gets my vote.

10. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

A rune to harvest the clouds - Oh yes please ! :D

11. belindamotion1

belindamotion1 Active Author

:music:I would love it if they would include the Cloud Rows in the Half Price Sale..

12. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Great idea, have the harvester have a cloudrow-harvest buttton. It just took me 120 clicks to harvest my cloudrows.

13. Greenpaperclip

Greenpaperclip Forum Apprentice

I totally agree with being able to have unlocked cloud rows at the end rather than mixed in. I also would love to have a cloud row harvest button. :D

14. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Empty Cloud Rows at the bottom-yes! :D
    An auto-harvester for Cloud Rows-yes! (but like suggested where we can select which cloud rows to do at same time so as to not activate cloud rows un-needed at that particular time!) :D
    Cloud Rows in half price sale-yes! (although wouldn't most ppl who was aware of it just wait instead of splurging then n there???) :D

15. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

My vote for both ideas as well!