Suggestion Upgrade Trees in Workshop?

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by neily35, Feb 15, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. neily35

neily35 Regular

You can upgrade stable in the workshop, but you can not upgrade trees? -edit-

Last edited by moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Trees are upgradable right from the tree menu.

penguilnz likes this.
  3. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

I honestly don't want this. Its nice to have things that operate differently. Upgraded trees are one of the big bonuses from the mystery tree events, the farm wheel, etc.

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I agree with woody on this :)

TCRooster and penguilnz like this.
  5. neily35

neily35 Regular

I was thinking of the beaver dam stable. Where you get lumber and you can use 100 lumber and 20 hours to upgrade a tree. But then using lumber on a tree could actually hurt the tree *in real life*.

6. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

When you go into the menu where you buy the trees, you can also buy the upgrades, and for WAY less than it costs to produce 100 wood. The rare trees have upgrades in the wonder trees sometimes.

7. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Given that we can already upgrade trees for a lower cost than producing items, I have to disagree with this idea. Furthermore, the reason we can upgrade in the workshop is because it suits; you don't build trees in a workshop. Upgrades usually aren't that hard to win or obtain.

neily35 likes this.
  8. neily35

neily35 Regular

Why can't it just be a really high amount of CC's? I see that you can buy the tree at 1x's then 4x's Can the last one be 20x's? In Country Coins. I like to upgrade all my trees to xxl's. The xxl cost barnyard bills. XXL Mulberry tree 20500 country coins. at 20x's instead of 95 Barnyard Bills. Offer to pay Barnyard Bills or Country Coins? Maple tree is 3750, next is XL for 15,000 and the last one can be 250 bb's or 75,000 cc's? The special trees can still sell at normal bb price. I'll pay 6,000 cc's to upgrade all my 202 apple trees. Oh I justed realized it after I read what I wrote. If you could upgrade for CC'S then to xxl then you would get resources faster there forth get money faster too. XXL tree upgrades are too expensive. You could even make it 50x's or 100x's. Would still have the same outcome. Just ignore this Suggestion.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    farmingfreebird likes this.
  9. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

The game is an economy, and also a source of income. If we didn't use BBs for anything, no one would buy them --> no income for BP.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    bygo_cris, neily35 and penguilnz like this.
  10. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

I agree with squiggle's post.

and no income --> no farmerama for you to play:cry:

bygo_cris and -Mir85- like this.