upgrades to Farmerama

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by james2017, Feb 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james2017

james2017 Forum Apprentice

Is it possible that their is two versions of the game running? If yes how could I download the latest version?
    The reason I am asking is that on my game I can not go to the forum, contact page or help page from inside the game.(top right hand corner with short cut, camera, top 10 and bonus code claimer)
    On my friends game this is possible.(top right hand corner with forum, contact page, help page, short cut, camera, top 10 and bonus code claimer)

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello james2017,

Do you both login through the same platform (browser or downloadable client)? If using the downloadable client, updates are installed automatically when you log in. If using a browser, the Game is current each time you log in.

Have you tried a different browser to see if that works? You also need to make sure your browser is up to date.

Can I assist you further?

3. james2017

We tried all other browsers like google, Brave, Microsoft edge and Firefox. we even tried to log on to each other computers but with our own log in details. no difference. The last time I tried to upgrade I have lost my payment options. Do the game use the latest upgrade every time a player is logging on.
    We even tried to clear our browser cache.
    The only difference is I have join the game about 4 years ago. My account show wrongly December 2020. My friend Join January 2021 after the change over to Unity.
    No difference if we use client or Unity.

4. shooger.sweet

The Game is the current version every time you log in. If using a browser you do not need to do anything, the Game is always running the current version. If using the downloadable client, it updates automatically when logging in.
    I cannot understand why the link does not work on your game, other than if you are using outdated hardware and you are not using the current version of your browser.
    The date you see on the Forum is the date you first posted, not the date you started playing the Game.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. james2017

I have the newest version on Microsoft Edge 88.0.705.68 (64 bit version)
    If you could name me the hardware that I must check I could check them one by one. My drivers on all hardware is set to update automatically.
    The link I connect to is HTTPS://www.farmerama.com/TOD0 Link. When log in it go over to HTTPS://www.farmerama.com/?action=InternalGamePreUnity. after a while it go over to HTTPS://www.farmerama.com/?action=InternalGameUnity.
    game grafixs is set on good , was on high, but is still the same. have try to set all other boxes to the same as my fiends computer but with no luck.

6. james2017

Hi SS. I found the minimum requirements and I am all above them with the latest upgrades.
    running Acer Aspire E17
    Windows 10 (64 bit)
    CPU Intel(R) Core(TM0 I55200U CPU 220ghz
    Memory 8.00 GB

7. shooger.sweet

I do not understand why your game links have TODO/PreUnity in them. Can you try typing https://www.farmerama.com in your browser to see if that helps.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

8. james2017

I have now reboot my computer. check al hardware as well as software to be updated. All drivers is up to date all browser caches cleared. I even went so far as backed up and delete all traces of Farmerama on my hard disk.
    I come to the conclusion that could still be the old problem that when I have started four years ago, I started via a portal like bigfish games. the reason is that when I log of it take me to the big fish game page.

9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Have you contacted Support to get your account migrated from BigFish to Farmerama? That should resolve issues that remain from having your account registed through a third party.

May I assist you further?

ctindaldavies likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.