upgrates

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by alibabakırkharamiler, Oct 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alibabakırkharamiler

alibabakırkharamiler Active Author

hi ı finished eerie step in time and ı took bat tower, ghost waltz and there must be order. but ı only have bat tower upgrate.there arent ghost waltz upgrate and there must be upgrate.so couldnt placeable cloudrow. how can be able to do this

Id: 11345607

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello alibabakirkharamiler.

Your Inspiring Ghost Waltz is on your Haunted Manor. There Must be Order deco is also on your Haunted Manor. There Must be Order upgrade is in your deco inventory.

Can I assist you further?

3. alibabakırkharamiler

yeah ı know my ghost waltz and there must be order were on my haunted manor too. ı did there must be order upgate now. but there isnt ghost waltz upgrate in my inventory

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I have moved your thread to Technical Issues as you need your account checked.

You have placed 2 of the 3 upgraded items on the cloud row. You have upgraded Ghost Waltz to Inspiring Ghost Waltz and it is located at the far right corner of your FullMoon Manor. Once you delete the giver from the field, you will be able to place it on the cloud row.

May I assist you further?

5. alibabakırkharamiler

thanks at last ı could be able to place it on the cloud row :)

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I'm glad all has been sorted out now :) On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome.

Problem solved. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.