Veggie Town

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

@Nuubi-Joonas2210 A baby-boom/power-feed sale/farm coin day/super-pheromones are all supposed to start in about two hours and last for 1.5 days. Unfortunately, no happy discount day. I do hope they surprise us with a happy discount day!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for getting that hairy scorpion, but usually I only get skips when it skips over the animal I want!

Good luck everyone! and congratulations to those already finished.

2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

edit2: Geese in FAQ is GOOSE, wrong in the FAQ!

What is GEESE ?! I search all gategories, Farmland and Bahamarama, find nothing?!Cheese maybe, some other language than English = mistake in FAQ?Am I breeding completely for nothing when I don't even know what a "geese" is, let alone have one?!

edit: nearest is Goose in english...???

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    Solatido and 12ss12 like this.
  3. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Two or more individual goose make a group of geese. Geese is plural form of word goose. :)

4. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Got it, I don't even know Finnish (102 pronouns or something, over 100!) how do they go, let alone that in school grades (4-10) when you get a 5, I don't know English.

But even the translator can't change them for me. but OK!

edit: smiling... just got "jump" and Hairy scorpion
    and now have 5 "blue ones" to get 2nd Hairy (to do some marketing, but the price is 100% sure too small and I don´t sell it...)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
    Solatido, Brookeham and 12ss12 like this.
  5. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Wow, absolutely no luck with this event. There's Baby Boom going on atm, and I finally got four Mountie Beavers to try for Beavi Graf. Well, guess what? I used four regular pheromones to speed up breeding, none of the other pheromones, and the result was one Trapper Beaver and two regular Beavers. It completely jumped the Beavi Graf which I need to continue. :cry::cry::cry:
    Is it worth it to keep trying? I guess I have been under the mistaken impression that if we don't use the special pheromones, we'd get at least one of the next in line, which for me would (should?) have been a Beavi Graf.

6. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

No, it's possible to get skips even without using Deluxe Pheromones. I've been playing for many years and have even gotten the top breeding animal from just four basic animals (but that is very rare). If you have a few of the Dentist beavers then it might be worth trying those with some DP to see if you can skip to a Beavi Graf but there would be no guarantees. Also, there's a Baby Boom rune on the Tree of Wisdom that helps a bit as well.

Hope you get that Beavi Graf soon.

TB:D

sanddollar15 and MeadowCrossing like this.
  7. Nuubi-Joonas2210

All of you players who have done breeding work before can guess what happened with the 5 (ie four) scorpions of the previous level, ...well indeed..., it resulted only and only in the NEW so-called "overjump" and NO Hairy Scorpion ;) :) (really I was waiting for someone to say my shoulder guaranteed "laugh, you're on Hidden Camera") but no, I wasn't at all. You don't have to think about whether to sell cheap if the price level hasn't become expensive.

If I counted correctly, I spent 752 pieces of PF while processing (first with the minimum amount left and middle tasks), so it was not cheap at all. My real-life girlfriend, really won't even try, without the guarantee of Hairy-scorpion and the 641 pieces of PF in stock!
    But, according to my calculations, one CR collection every 30 hours will generate one silver slot Giver bonus, once every 30 hours. When extended with the PPP effect, its duration becomes 31h 2min, so in practice you could have that bonus all the time! Because by putting 2 or 3 at a time, less PPP is consumed!

This/it was done and it was exciting!

Now it's 02.50 AM local time, so it's probably time to go to sleep, especially since for those who follow sports, there's not even an NHL game on my TV channels tonight...

8. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

geese is the plural for goose.....but a group of geese is called a "gaggle"..;)

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Upa70! You're going to make poor Nuubi-Joonas's head explode!

English is such a boondoggle of a language. It's hard for those of us who learned it first to grasp the grammar, spelling, etc. I applaud anyone who takes on the daunting task of learning it as a second or subsequent language. Part of the problem is homophones and what I call "weird plurals" like goose/geese. Especially because if we went by that, the plural of moose would be meese. I believe Ogden Nash wrote a poem about all that. (PS, the plural of moose is ... wait for it ... moose).

And I came here to report that my last farm has the CR! I am done with this event on all participating farms!

10. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

The Nordic countries regret that they brought a lot of Viking vocabulary into the English language.

11. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Just popped into the Loveshack and see that breeding is only 1PF! Haven't tried it but will have a go at the event now it is half price! Wahoo! Hope I'm not dreaming! xD

Edit: Tested and true though no notification of it on the Forum or on the Farm - if it works, I'm happy. :inlove:

I have completed the event and only used about 300PF so I'm happy with that. I am now going to finish of my supply and maybe leave it for the next event or maybe just blow it in a breeding frenzy!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  12. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

1 PF Breeding Event/Happy Discount Day has started. I didn't wait for the 1PF breeding. Finished the event. There is a saying in our Tamil language, 'Those who are patient rule the world'. I couldn't be patient. So lost some PFs. :pxD:)

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I'm normally like that too, One-Two, but I just didn't have enough PF to finish the event and I hate not completing! :oops:

Mooboy and 12ss12 like this.
  14. 12ss12

I am happy you could finish, illy. :inlove: Thanks to Happy Discount Day. I will see whether I can do the event in any of my other farms.

Wow ! I got the last refinement of crocus crop. I tested with Supergrows, water , manure after activating the buffs for supergrows. Crocus grew instantly. [​IMG] Happy. [​IMG] Happy [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you zerodegrees for highlighting that refinement. :inlove:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  15. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I was lucky to waited for Discount Day now changed my mind to do some breeding, I am Lucky and Happy to win Hairy Scorpion from 4 Red Scorpions also i selling batch of Scorpions in market for CC:D:D

Also need to make effort to complete bird or Mammel Breeding Quest (Fingers Crossed););)

12ss12 and farmer_broke like this.
  16. Nuubi-Joonas2210

ABOUT that Geese-Goose-word problem with this event, so this is joke but it includes to this topic because there WAS a problem (with words Goose and Geese), now it is not anymore :inlove: (you don´t need to understand the pictures all word (in finnish about to word "DOG") to understand my point):
    It´s illegal to put links to here, so GOOGLE "koira sanan eri taivutusmuodot" (it means dog and it´s plurals in finnish) use choice "PICTURE" not "all", then watch the picture 4 on upper row, "finnish face in the middle of it"! Thera are about hundreds of plurals over 200... and there is more (some ... in the end of picture) all other pictures are very funny too!

and then 100% not-off-topic...
    I have done now all crops&drops, now some donate from "barn"... and NO, my head not is exploded ;):pxD

Maube I do "some" donate(s?) ;) :) but not so many... (good memory in my mind with the earlier eent like this...)

dumbunny and 12ss12 like this.
  17. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

YES - and for this time NO JUMP from 4 Azure Scorpions (get that Hairy) and "only" 600 PF used (missed Sunday HDD because IRL-doings!) and CR running!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  18. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I completed the event without waiting for the discount day. Am I the only one who now realizes that the full moon plots are opening?:oops:

TruckFarm, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  19. 12ss12

No. Count me in. I too missed seeing the MM Event.

20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

No I also just saw the MM fields opened @10:00 today to end 11-29@22:00:(

TruckFarm and ç.çiftçi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.