Veggie Town

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

xD ha ha....absolutely agree! ......meese:cry:

my brother lives in iceland...he has the same problem with their language with all the different meanings for a word..the language is mad! think as it stems from old norse, the scandinavian countries all have the similar vocabulary. 5 years there and hes still struggling with the language.;)

Last edited by moderator: Nov 28, 2022
    dumbunny and Nuubi-Joonas2210 like this.
  2. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Anyway - THANKS to get me that Goose/Geese information, I nearly go mad but not even Sad (<--- poem!)

And... there WAS that HDD in sunday but I has done all then and... so I quessm I have no time IRL to do this event in sunday, so Duoble-PF and done it Saturday!

Yes - languages are hilarious and difficult (why we finns are so upset when Our Finnish-language-forum go to the end of it´s "live"!!! "kaikki ymmärsivät, kirjoitit sitten mitä vain" (39 letters only in finnish) <--> yes, TRANSLATE is --> I only say: "everyone understood each other, then you said anything incomprehensible and you said it in written language or not..." (93 letter "only" in english))

:oops:Waiting to staff moderate that finnish, even if I told what is there that writing, NO or nothing secret!!!:wuerg:

upa70, dumbunny, Tarsis63 and 2 others like this.
  3. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

:inlove::inlove:@Nuubi-Joonas2210
    Enjoying your posts! xD

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

LET'S GOOOOO! All that hard work finally paid off! :D

12ss12 likes this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Yes. It did. xD I am now continuing cress reinement. Getting lots of cress in return.

TruckFarm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.