Viking Saga - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, May 10, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

This doesn't work either -.- here is an other example

[​IMG]

Head 7 + hilt 5 + rune 3 = 15 points, but the result is better than the 15 point throw in my other post.

What now? :cry:

KaiCat33, Aetheria14, elimeno and 7 others like this.
  2. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

Ummmm. Looks like I will have to rely on my girlfriends quotes:
    <She's blond and proud of her 40 watt membership card> When in doubt or about to get in trouble grip the wheel, stomp your foot, close your eyes and scream.... then you will get on the thruway...... :eek:
    She also gave me another I admit I used it too, it works:
    When you cut someone off, grab a paper, look desperately at street signs, look at other side glare at paper using other hand to fallow a "line" and scratch your head.... the other person will turn around get in car and escape the lost idiot.....

Seems gurus are stumped, I will use number one to get threw the event:p

3. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

this kind of reminds me of the fishing game o_O only more difficult :eek:

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I played 2 mini games. I got 50 in the first and 40 in the second. I am posting the screen shots for analysis and deriving some strategy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KaiCat33, JJenks, Aetheria14 and 14 others like this.
  5. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

that's awesome 12ss12 :D

KaiCat33, Aetheria14, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  6. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Gosh Keltic! xDxDxD You are so funny!

Sorry Mir it didn't work out smoothly :( but if I know you well enough you won't give up...you're a Viking!

You still got time...139 hours actually :pxD

Great toss onetwo!

7. -Mir85-

Thank you very much for the screenshots 12ss12 :inlove:

lol meba xD but you are right, I am not done yet :D

KaiCat33, Aetheria14, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  8. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Maybe some kind of combo gives an extra point (or two) ?

e.g. two out of three building parts scoring 4 dots or more give an extra?

tralalala .. good luck finding it out! I'll stick to doing it the easy way!

Edit: Just did my first game. On my 2nd throw I hit Bullseye! (with all 3 components on 5 green dots)

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    KaiCat33, JJenks, Aetheria14 and 7 others like this.
  9. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

What 12ss12's screenshots tell me is it's, once again, random as a lottery draw....

KaiCat33, JJenks, Aetheria14 and 3 others like this.
  10. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Having just got home from work my brain is far too addled for this; it's exam season here. So my strategy is to grow, grow, grow and then think about it on the weekend.

11. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

wow when you write dwn what you actually need it seems impossible :wuerg: but I'm going to give it my best shot lol:p;) I need 3300 starcoins :p

12. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

WOW well done 12ss12 that's greatxD
    Am scared to even go near it ...i know i am going to fluff it all up LOL
    I hate random

13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

I needn't have worried, choosing the parts of the axe and deciding which are best, turned out to be easy.

Looking at your picture 12ss12 I'm curious to know why you changed your rune in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th try, when the first go for the rune was correct.

If you had left that rune in place for each try, you would have got your bulls eye on the 4th go :)

Or maybe I've missed something :oops::(

KaiCat33, 12ss12, Erridge and 7 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I did another 2 shots. First one I got 32 coins and in the next 50 coins at the second attempt. The strategy I followed was to see whether the shape of the hilt, head suited and if the rune seemed to be casually embed and matched the shape of head. Screen shots for analysis.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are some computer games were you have to choose the correct colour, shape, design of dresses for dolls. I played it some what in that manner. Let me see tomorrow how I fare.

If I found a head shape gave me poor circles, then I did not go anywhere near the other heads similar to it. I chose the opposite of it.

Warning: Its just my trial and error process. Please use your rationale and don't depend on mine as it is not tested. I didn't worry about what coins I get. Just thought I would experiment.

Good Night / Good evening everyone.

I just wanted to add - have you tried the purble place built in game in Win 7. Its the game teaches colour, pattern and shape identification. This one is similar to it.

KaiCat33, sirpippen, JJenks and 9 others like this.
  15. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you 12, I'll try the same strategy myself. :)

KaiCat33, Erridge, Aetheria14 and 5 others like this.
  16. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

I noticed the 8hr event crop gives 80 (T)EP per 2x2 field.

Mainland 8 hr crop = asparagus, giving 48 EP per 2x2
    BAHA 8 hr crop = hibiscus, giving 108 TEP per 2x2

Conclusion: growing the event crop on mainland is far more profitable as doing so on BAHA.

Or: Parrot Poo seems to beat Chicken Poo

Edit:
    Played 10 games. Random picks of components.
    5 * Bullseye (50)
    4 * Incredible (40)
    1 * Great (32)
    Total : 442 star coins

KaiCat33, JJenks, Aetheria14 and 10 others like this.
  17. -Mir85-

I give up meba :( I can't make head nor hilt of it xD

I used SG on another farm to grow some crops and did 10 rounds. Adding up the points (1-8 for heads, 1-5 for hilts, 1-10 for runes) seemed to be more accurate than adding up the number of dots. You can't tell the result 100% that way, but in my tests (and the other screenshots I have seen) I found this:

PointsStar coins
    3 to 1115
    11 to 1525
    15 to 1832
    18 to 2040
    21 to 2350
    For 11 points I would get either 15 or 25 coins, and so on. Maybe there is something else to take into account or maybe it is random. But if it is random it is much less random than what BP usually throws at us :p

Anyway, in most cases you'll be able to find very good components in the four trial throws, so it is not worth worrying about. In my 10 rounds I got 7*50, 2*40 and only 1*32 star coins, that's an average of 46 :D

I also like finding heads, hilts and runes that look good together (only for the trial throws of course!). Here is my favorite axe :music:

[​IMG]

KaiCat33, sirpippen, Erridge and 18 others like this.
  18. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

lol Mir xD head nor hilt! haha

Too bad :( but you gave it a try and thank you so much for that! [​IMG]

With all the good axes being tossed here I don't really worry about it. I am sure we will make it.
    Your favorite axe is really nice! I am ready to make a couple in 40 minutes.:music:

KaiCat33, Mooboy, Aetheria14 and 9 others like this.
  19. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I thought I'd buy some broth, and have a go - 25BB a pop:wuerg:, so I decided not toxD! What do you know, somebody's greed has taught m patience:p.

KaiCat33, Mooboy, igotfrogs and 15 others like this.
  20. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

I agree Mir, if this is random it is less random than usual...or just a nice random. I just tossed 6 axes and 5 of them hit bull's eye and the last one gave 40 star coins. I am a happy berserker! :p

KaiCat33, Mooboy, JJenks and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.